Thirty six ‎✧ ೃ༄

Zayn was awoken to the sound of a notification pinging repeatedly on his phone every five minutes, the cold, metallic device shaking ever so slightly against the wooden side table at each notif. At first, he was quite annoyed with the repetitive buzz - until he actually acknowledged what it was - It was a notification that didn't happen often, it was one that meant his letter box was full. This could only mean one thing: the little gear that Liam had ordered yesterday for him had arrived and was sat down in the front office behind a keypad which only he could unlock.

Though, his letterbox being full meant he had to get up out of Liam's warm, cozy bed and pull himself away from the opposite boy's intimate, healing touch. He didn't want to do that at the moment, he was enjoying the morning snuggles but his phone was stressing him out, he had to get up whether he wanted to or not. He was beyond excited, no doubt, but too exhausted to get up and do everyday things, he was still recovering from both the hangover and the emotional rollercoaster that he went through with Louis barging in as he was in little space.

"Ughhh." He groaned, eyes peeking towards the opposite boy who was intertwined around him. He hoped Liam would wake up and grab it for him if he shared the private letterbox code but the lad was still fast asleep, Zayn was starting to get convinced that Liam could sleep through a zombie apocalypse and still not stir. In fact, he was sure of it. With a whine, he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He slipped on some crocs, making sure they were in safety mode and brushed his hair back so he was slightly more presentable - it didn't make much difference however because he was still in his clothes from yesterday and his hair was visibly greasy.

Not feeling the greatest about himself, he shoved on an oversized hoodie. He had always wanted his own pacifier, he had shared one of Harry's but it just didn't feel right. He wanted his own and now he has his own, he just needed to get off his arse and collect it. He's excited for the bottle Liam had bought him too, he can just imagine himself wrapped up in the larger boys arms with the bottle tight to his lips full of lavender milk after a tough day of being big. He wanted it so sighing softly, he made his way down to the front office and presented the receptionist brightly with his name. The woman then proceeded to ask for the code, to which Zayn responded with and was soon handed a small pile of packages that he ran upstairs and dropped gently onto his unmade bed.

Joining them, the small boy sat cross legged and delicately ripped open the neatly wrapped parcel. The first parcel was much smaller to which Zayn knew this would be the pacifier, he was proven correct when the soft, baby blue dummy fell out against the plush covers. Liam had chosen it for him and it was exactly what he wanted, just what he had described when asking for it: blue with a paw print and sparkles. What he didn't expect though, was the 'Little Pup' tag which Liam had chosen to be added onto it - that just made him love it even more. It was perfect. Faintly blushing, the little took the paci over to the sink and cleansed it to ensure any icky bacteria wasn't infesting it, once that was done he pushed it between his lips and sucked on it shyly. Rubbing his eyes and taking it out, he already felt safe with it.

"You like it?" Liam hummed, sitting up and watching Zayn. The boy jumped slightly, not realising the caregiver was awake. "Oh.. I didn't- Yeah. Didn't realise you were awake."

"It's alright, love. I've only been awake like two minutes." He smiled, stretching. His hair falling in front of his face, reminding him that he should probably get it cut soon. "You got college this afternoon?"

Zayn nodded, "Yeah, an' then it's the weekend which I'm excited for. Got coursework to catch up on."

"I truly don't know anyone else who would be excited for coursework," he chuckled, voice raspy and thick with sleep still, "The dummy suits you. The colour. It's so Zaynie."