Thirty one ・゚✧

The next morning Zayn woke up to his alarm. His head was thumping, his brain felt dizzy and he felt overall nauseous - it was not a good feeling and he regretted nothing more than his past self for setting such early alarms, especially on days he worked afternoons. The sun was too harsh on his dull, aching head and he desperately wished that he didn't allow any drop of alcohol into his system. He should have just vibed to the music instead because as a result of his stupidity, here he was suffering and he still had Uni to attend in a couple of hours. Tiredly, his eyes made their way over to Liam who was still fast asleep despite the blaring alarm, he couldn't help but groan at how he wished that was him fast asleep. He sighed softly, wanting the boy's hugs and his chicken noodle soup again, he reckoned they'd help him feel better. With another gentle groan, he grabbed his teddy and went and joined Liam in bed. "Li."

No response.

"Li." He tried again, caressing Liam's cheeks, "Up."

Liam softly opened his eyes, his eyelashes fluttering against Zayn's palm. Being in bed with the boy felt awkward, it felt different... And it was, though they had shared a bed before, it was still new to the both of them but they were fond of the situation. A hangover sucked and truth be told, they craved each others comfort. "Morning." Liam whispered, his voice raspy and gorgeous.

"Mm... Mornin. Forgot I had an alarm set.. s' half eight." Zayn whispered back, face behind his teddy. His mouth desperately close to the pup's ear. "Oh. I see. Early. You brought your teddy over?"

Zayn nodded, ear falling in between the boys soft lips. Liam gently shook his head and softly tugged it out, Zayn frowned. "But I wanted to do that."

"Be honest, when did you last wash that teddy?"

The boy shrugged and Liam smiled, "Exactly. I maybe wouldn't put it between your lips, it's... icky."

"But I wanna." He pouted, Liam gently tapped his lips. "Let's find you a pacifier and order you one so that next time, you don't need to suck on them. How does that sound?"

"Can I have a cute one with a paw print on?" He asked shyly and Liam simply nodded, his hand rubbing patterns on the boy's back. "Of course, Z. You can have whatever you want."

"Thank you." He grinned and brought up a website in which he had been on in the past, he knew exactly what he was looking for as a pacifier is always something he wanted. He instantly found a blue pacifier with a paw print and sparkles on, he was in love. "This one.. Please."

The man took the phone and ordered it with a fond smile, "That one looks perfect for you and I can't wait to see just how adorable it looks between those soft lips of yours." He teased, scrolling down the website and seeing what else it has to offer. It was a small business owned by someone else in the community and they had small items like pacifiers, custom bottles, rattles and teethers. "Do you want anything else? I think a bottle would be cute, don't you?" The boy blushed and nuzzled his face against Liam's shoulder with a soft groan, he was embarrassed but he was happy. Liam chuckled, "I'm getting you one.. A blue one to match your pacifier."

"I'll give you some money.." Zayn muttered, moving his face and looking up towards Liam who simply shook his head. "My treat. How are you feeling anyway? I'm not too bad myself actually, thought I'd be a lot worse."

"Head hurts an' I feel sick. But your cuddles are helping. And teddy is helping too." He smiled, resting his nose against Liam's. Liam made eye contact with him and laughed, caressing the boys cheek in return. "I see. I'm glad to be of help to you." He handed the phone back.

"I reckon we watch some telly and eat some soup. What do you think?" Liam said, watching at how the little boys face shone. "I think that sounds perfect."