A NIGHT WITH THE CEO

Chapter fourteen

( Leo's POV)

"What are you doing out here? . I asked looking concerned.

"Its past visiting hours and I can't find my keys".. she replied still in the embrace

" Lets go to my own house" I said
"But...I wanna stay with mom.you can go home I'm perfectly fine.." she said with a smile curving on her beautiful lips.

Indeed I was really tired.The journey was so tiring...I sighed and said " you'll have to pay a fine for sleeping on the hospital bench"

She unwrapped her arms and rested her head on my shoulder..

"Can we sleep together"she murmured
.."sleep together like sleep! .. sleep!.. I cried out.

She chuckled and said" No! Silly I just need someone to talk to..I need to clear my head and the only person ive got is you..so I need you so close to me tonight".

" Sure but not here! I'm really tired so let's go home...I said with a yawn..." Here's your phone and purse ....."

"Thanks"..
I could feel hot tears on my shoulders.."Are you crying?..hey I want you to be strong okay .. I'll always be there for you..

"You promise?."she said with a shaky voice .

"I do.." She hugged me tightly her soft mounds pressing on my chest. I shaked my head trying to forget the nonsense I was thinking about. "Lets get going Zelda before it gets so dark that I can't drive..

     " Back at Lyn's mansion"

"Where in the world is Leo! " Mr lyn yelled
"Where is he and when is he retuning"MRS lyn retorted...

"He'll soon be..b..AC..k ..dad..."Larry stammered out.
" Has he forgotten the surprise birthday party for Camilla?..Mr lyn asked with a frown.

"No dad.i hope so".. Larry mummured

  (Suddenly the sound of a car drove in)

" That has to be Leo! Mrs lym roared..

*                                        *                                               *

I came down from my car hastily..I just received a text from Larry...

"mom and dad are waiting for you! hurry up.. I'll try my best to cover for you....(✿^‿^)"

"
Oh no totally forgot today was Camilla's birthday though I didn't care.. Thank goodness Zelda was fast asleep... I carried her in my arms and ran into my resident..I placed Zelda on my bed and rushed out of the room locking the door... hoping nobody saw me I rushed into the mansion

*****                          *******                         ******

"Where have you been son? "mrs Lyn asked.
"I had some issues to settle at the construction site at Calloway"..I replied ruffling my hair.sorry im late for....

" Your wife's birthday"..dad chipped in.
"She's not my wife and can never be" I roared.
"0h ! Really . we shall see Mr Leo lyn...dad said with folded arms
" For goodness sake! I'm 26! .. I'm old enough to make my own decisions...and I'll marry whoever I want to marry and you two can't force me..I barked angrily..

"How dare you shout at your father son!"
Mrs lyn roared

" I fuckin.. don't care..yunno what I'm done here..go to hell with your stupid surprise party ....I stormed out ..

...... I stormed into my room shutting the door as my eyes fell on the sleeping beauty laying on my bed..I walked slowly to the bed unbottning my shirt still contemplating if I should sleep beside Zelda or not.I  took off my shoes and hurried into the bathroom for a quick bath...
         I changed Into PJ shorts though I left my chest open so that Zelda can rest on it comfortably. I crawled on the bed like a shy cat. My heart beat increased as u rested my head on the pillow.
         Zelda pulled me closer and rested her head on my bare chest,her hair tickling my chin.. we were so intimately close..my whole body began to vibrate and suddenly a soft moan escaped my lips..I lip palmed hoping Zelda didn't hear that...  I caressed her hair several times and a smile curved on my lips.
" Thank you so much Leo" she whispered
"Anything for you Zelda"❤️

*****
Lots of kisses filled with love tbg💋❤️