RETURN OF CAMILLA

Chapter Four

Alarm bell rings
Urrgh !! [I yawned] another day of work well since today is Friday urrgh [I fell back on my bed and remembered the pretty girl that had claustrophobia yesterday , a smile crept on my face and i gazed at my phone and the first thing I viewed was her picture and .I placed my index finger on it and romanced the screen] I pray i'll see you again I said as I left for the bathroom .
★.                          ★.                             ★.
  Another day of work, O Lord pls, do not let my claustrophobia break out again. And this time I'm using the rolling stairs said Zelda.

                 AT LYN'S COMPANY.      

Please all new employees should wait and settle at the vendy, the CEO will be there in a few minutes announced the speaker.
Hey! [A lady greeted] who? Me!! I asked ... Yes you she said , are you new here ? She asked ... Yeah I replied confusingly ... O wow me to , I'm Clara and you're ? Uh... Zelda I replied smiling weirdly [The lady looked too wealthy for my class I thought inwardly] Well actually I saw you with the CEO yesterday and I wanna know , are you both related ? She asked .... Huh!! Me ? CEO !!! I've never seen the CEO before . Okay catch you later .

AT THE CEO'S OFFICE
Hurry ! Hurry! The new employees are waiting for you ... I can't go for the interview Liam I've a family meeting to attend to urrgh !!!.....Okay I'll conduct the interview then , hurry you know how your mom behaves .. yeah..yeah ..Leo exits

AT THE VENDY
Ladies and gentlemen you are welcome to the LYN'S SKIN CARE COMPANY please submit your CV and other progressive items for the firm

5 HOURS LATER
Yayh!! I'm finally in, thank God I'm not working in the manufacturing site , I can't wait to tell Mom ... Hey it's lunch time let's have lunch Clara said tapping me .. ugh no thanks I don't have any money 💵 I said feeling embarrassed .. Oh sorry I thought you were rich Clara said leaving me shocked .. Seriously she just walked out to join others ,was it a crime to be poor I thought to my self .  I walked back to the firm and straight to my office .

AT LYN'S MANSION
So who called for this meeting Leo asked wide eyed .. I did , a voice spoke from behind ... It was Dad !! , Good day Dad Leo greeted... Good now every body sit he commanded.
I called this meeting to tell you guys that Camilla will be coming back today from Thailand so Leo,Larry and Raven ,you three will pick her from the airport now!!
What !! ,The three siblings chorused ... But Dad I can't go I hate Camilla she's too over big bro and she's a freakin hypocrite Raven yelled out furiously... Me too I ain't going anywhere Larry concluded picking up his jacket.
Silence!!! You two her flight will be landing in an an hour ... Dad how could you summon me from work to pick up Camilla, I mean I've nothing to do with that brat, she's worthless can't you see.
Look Leo Camilla is a very beautiful girl and she'll make a good wife she's helpful and she loves our family so very much we have to reciprocate the love to her now her Dad is late , do you understand? Now go to the airport ...... Urrgh the three groaned

AT THE AIRPORT
I hate Camilla Big bro.. Me too but what can I do Leo said frustrated... Probably take a quick turn to the amusement park leave Camilla here, Raven added.
Larry laughed out loud, seriously Dad will kill us when be finds out ... So ! Raven said ... Oh she's here ! Ooh no!

A tall model slimmed figure approached them , she was really beautiful and she wore an extremely short red skirt accompanied with a white long sleeve and a hat with her purple box which she rolled towards them

                    Camilla Benson

Here have this ,she threw her box to Raven . Leo baby!! ♥️ [Camilla ran towards Leo for a hug] Ewww!! Leo said in disgust ... What's so ewww about me Leo , I mean look at me I'm I not pretty enough ? She said twirling around ... Raven said in disgust while whispering into Larry's ear  "she went for plastic surgery" Ha!! Ha!! Larry Laughed out loud .Let's just go home , Leo said walking towards his car .... Leo wait for me , Camilla said running towards Leo ,I'll sit beside you .... Nope I'm there Raven said running towards the front seat..
Oh! Shi... Camilla said biting her lips..
★.                          ★.                               ★

Uncle !! Uncle !! Camilla said running towards Dad with open arms ... Camille your welcome ,how was your trip dad asked ... It was superb Camilla replied ... I need rest ..hey you Buttler take my stuff to Leo's room ... No ! No ! No ! Take it to the bungalow resident beside Leo commanded .. Yes sir the Buttler exists .Ooh Camille welcome welcome Mom said .... Aunty !! Aunty !! Thank you , can't I stay in Leo's room "NO!!" Leo said storming into his room , leave Leo alone he's stubborn at times .. okay aunty . Raven is now a big girl Camilla added.. Of course yes she's 12 her birthday was last month , now go and tidy your self and come down for a family dinner.

Please vote the story and tell me how you love the characters and chapters
Lots of kisses filled with love ❤️❤️💋