HER ATTEMPT 💋💯

AT LYN'S MANSION

Leo !! Leo !! Camilla rushed at Leo forcing a hug but he stopped her with a simple nod ... But I've missed you Leo, why can't I just have a hug Camilla asked ... Look ! for the fact that your staying with us  dosen't mean we should have anything going on between us, now scram !! Leo said walking to the door that led to the swimming pool .

                      (  LEO'S POV )
I took off my clothes and put on a blue tight short then I dived into the water ... Woah !!! I bubbled . I tried to calm down the urge when I was with Zelda unless I would have savoured her lips ... Urrgh I moaned ... Zelda is driving me crazy !!! Ugh I think I'm getting goose bumps then that means my stay here is over I said getting up from the pool . [ I reached for my towel and dried my hair and wore my palms and headed to the bungalow resident inside the mansion . I slammed my door open and left for the toilet ]

Whose there !! I shouted as I opened the door and walked into my bedroom ... Hey babe !! Camilla said seductively as she bit her finger starring at me from head to toe . She was wearing a bikini bra and a towel round her waist that was only an inch close to her buttocks . Leave my room !! I commanded ... No babe you are mine and we are meant to be together she said stepping closer, she licked her lips and romanced her curves ... Camilla I'll only repeat this one more time ... Get out of my room !!! She stepped more closer and romanced my open chest . She removed the towel on her waist  and I clearly saw her panties and leaned in for a kiss . I moaned as I tried to restrain myself from the upcoming kiss, she kept romancing my chest as she tried to pull my shorts down No !! No !! Zelda !! I screamed as I pushed Camilla down to the floor, I stood up and gave her a tight slap ... How dare you Leo !!! She yelled ... I love you !! Can't you see it ... Well ... I hate you new get out I said pushing her out half naked and slammed the door shut ... Harlot !!! I yelled .

OUTSIDE LEO'S BUNGALOW RESIDENT

Oh no !! I'm half naked Camilla said covering her private parts, the worker's were all looking at her . Shu!! Shu !! Morin's and you get me a towel she said pointing to a female worker who rushed to get her a towel . Camilla followed the back of the house straight to her own bungalow resident .

Please vote the story and tell me how you love the characters and chapters
Lots of kisses filled with love ❤️❤️💋