A WET COINCIDENCE II

Chapter five II

Where are you going to ? He asked me as he grabbed my palm , starring deep into my eyes, he was really close to my face ..H..h..home I stammered out .. why? He asked .. My mum should be worried , I've to get going I said looking into his eyes , he smiled at me and caressed my face with his palms . Let me drop you off my car is here he said pointing at the red flashy car ... Don't say no this time , I wanna meet your mom .. I smiled and said  “Okay” He stroked a string of my hair to the back of my ear and smiled ... Let's go!! He walked me to his car and opened the door for me . He started the car and asked where I lived ... 35 Calixe street I replied shyly .

I tried bringing up a conversation "Do you work in the LYN'S COMPANY I asked .. mm .. I work in the manufacturing site .... But I didn't see on Friday when all the employees were called for a meeting ... Don't worry you will one day, a very special day , he replied in low tone

( We finally arrived at my house, I felt ashamed because it wasn't so fancy it was just plain,I looked at Leo but he was smiling like .. what the heck !!! He should meant to feel irritated, I mean he's rich and I'm poor so... Why is he smiling ? Does he like my house, He stepped down and opened the door for me and then my mom came running towards me ) Ooh my baby I was worried sick about you mum said hugging me tightly . Good morning mom Leo greeted smiling .. Good morning son mom replied, mom turned to me and said " Zelda you stubborn child you couldn't even introduce me to this young handsome fellow beside you ... Ooh sorry mom this is Leo my umm ......... At that point I didn't know what to say , was he my friend or my saviour , I was lost in my own thoughts ... Well continue darling mom said smiling widely .. Umm he's my new friend I think ,Leo meet my mom [Margaret] Nice to meet you mom he said giving her a handshake ... You too son .. Come in you two, your lucky i just made breakfast ...Umm mom I don't think Leo will like to..... He cut me off by placing his index finger on my lips . I'll love to taste your food mom he said holding mom's hand " Weird , does he like mom already I thought inwardly "

[We went inside and mom set the dining table and placed the taco salad and meatballs on the table ,Leo stuffed his face with food I've to admit he was a big foody . I ate my food slowly avoiding mom's eyes because I knew she had some questions for me about Leo that will be asked when he leaves ] Do you want more mom asked .. yes mom Leo replied ,mom left for the kitchen bringing in an awkward aura between us . Your mom is a great cook Zelda he said breaking the silence .. Yeah she is I said ... Have a taste of my own meatball ... Don't worry i've mine I said awkwardly ... Open wide he said non chalantntly . I gave up and he put the meatball in my mouth , mom saw us and smiled , I was so shy ,my cheeks were all hot and red . Here are your meatballs mom said smiling .. thank you he said .

SOME MINUTES LATER
Thank you so much mom he said .. No problem son your welcome anytime, walk him to the door Zelda !! Mom commanded.
Note : Zelda's mom's name is Margaret while Leo's mom's name is Gabby , I want to note this down because there will be cases in this book when the two mom's will meet .

Ok mom !! I turned to Leo and said  "Let me escort you out" mm he replied and as we were going he intertwined our hands , I turned In shocked but he just smiled
Thanks for everything I said ... Your welcome Zeldy , he stroked my hair several times and whispered in my ear with a hot breath " I'll miss your" Really I said blushing , then he took my hand and kissed it , ooh his actions were so romantic , he bade me goodbye and said greet Mo for me ... Okay !!!! I shouted as the car zoomed off , I didn't realise that I was still standing smiling until mom poked me ... Darling are you hiding something from me ? mom asked .. No!! he was the guy that saved me in the elevator I said .. And  you didn't tell me mom said smacking my head ... Ouch !!! Mom he saved me again in the raid ... Honey!!! you should have told me I would have packed more meat balls for him .. Ha !! Ha !! I laughed.

Please vote the story and tell me how you love the characters and chapters
Lots of kisses filled with love ❤️❤️💋