Chapter 24

Episode 24

Three things can’t be long hidden, the sun, the moon and the truth.
I dissapointed Amaka…

The situation went over my control, being two different person to two different woman is like being in two different hell. Amaka thought that I was cheating on her, she didn’t wait for an explanation from me before she ran off with tears dripping down her face. By the way, I got nothing to explain to her. Ada on the other hand couldn’t believe her eyes. She tried to stand up, but she slipped and fell. She went faint but I quickly rush her to the hospital.

At the hospital, I sat impatiently on the floor with my heart beating rapidly like a racing horse. Everything I ever loved are now about to be shattered but I still found myself in darkness of what to do.
I summoned on James and he appeared immediately.
” My life is about getting ruin ” I said without looking at him.
” what happened? ” he asked in confusion.
” I can’t narrate anything, just go in my head and see everything yourself ” I said with a little higher voice.
Just as I finished talking, the doctor came out and I advanced towards him with speed.
” doctor how is she?” I asked with a trembling voice.
” Rest your mind she will be fine, we ran some test on her and we found out that she’s pregnant…”
” preg—what? ” I cut in the doctor.
“pregnant, she’s some months pregnant and she needs to be taken care of and also don’t let her stress herself and she shouldn’t be thinking. It’s for the health of the baby. ” the doctor said.
I went back to my sitting position, then rested my back on the wall.
” the doctor said Ada is pregnant, did you slept with her? ” James asked.
“don’t ask me foolish question, if I slept with her won’t you know, or do you think I didn’t know that you are always watching the both of us together. The doctor said that she’s some months pregnant that explains one thing. She’s carrying your baby, didn’t you slept with her when you are still alive? ” I asked trying not to let loose of my anger.
” yes I did ” he replied slowly .
” now if you will excuse me, I need to go and see her ” I said then I made my way through him.
Ada was later discharged in the evening but I got no words to say to her. I drove her to her father house then head back to my residence alone. On getting home, I met James waiting for me in the living room.
” what should we do now? ” he asked after some moment of silence.
” are you using the word ‘we’ ? I’m the only person in this mess no one can see you, no one can hear you and no one can blame you. You got me into the mess I shouldn’t have, and that’s because I helped you. I was having a normal sweet life before you came in into the picture. And everything that is happening to me is because of you James!!! Just go I don’t want to see you ” I muttered out in anger.
” I’m not leaving you until everything is solved ” he said. Just as he finished talking, i heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and Ifeoma came in.
” Ay listen to me, we need to solve this problem together ” he added. But listening to him was the last thing I ever wanted at that moment.
“chioma, what can you do to distract me from hearing someone?” I asked. Then she smiled and she began undressing herself
“no not this way… ”
“This is all I got ” she cut in then she lock her lips with mine. She wasn’t wearing a bra, cos I can feel the softness of her breast through the tight fitted gown she wore. And just like a professional tailor she removed my dick then began giving me a blow job which made me forget everything about James. She was so good at it that she made me almost c-m inside her mouth, but I was able to get a hold of myself. I pulled up her gown and her also found out that she’s pantless. No one needs to tell me that she came fully prepared.
I entered in into her pussy without wasting a seconds, her pussy was already wet, so my entering was so smooth. I fucked her with her back facing the wall and her leg, balanced on my shoulders. I went deep into her, I can even feel my dick touching some end region in her pussy. I was banging her as fast as I could just to clear my head off my worries. But she was screaming as my dick became unbearable for her to hold. Every seconds, I tilt deep into her pussy then pull out and tilt in again with force and speed without giving her any seconds to catch her breath. I separated her leg widely apart so that my whole dick can freely enter fully into her pussy without leaving any part of it out. She was screaming as her pussy cream came rushing on my dick. That didn’t stopped me, insted I kept banging her with every intention of destroying her pussy. It got to some point, she began frighting back with all her strength. At first she tried preventing me from having a deep penetration by using her hand to hold back my waist whenever I’m about to tilt in deeply. I got a hold of her two hands then I lock them up above her head with my left hand. Once again her pussy baceme prone to a deep penetration. After she realized how helpless her pussy was, she began trying to close her laps together. I saw this coming so I immediately lift one of her leg across my shoulder, leaving the other behind, with this, she got nothing but to watch her pussy being fired with a long ebonite rod. She began begging me to stop after an hour of non stop push in push out. But I heard her not. Screaming was not enough, so she began crying. Her pussy was as hot as an oven yet I kept banging her. She was at the edge of fainting when I pulled out and release on her pussy face. She fell like a lifeless being on the floor but I felt like, I haven’t done anything. I was thinking about going into her again when I realized I didn’t touch her boobs. My dick regain momentum instantly, then I advance towards her spreading her leg apart for another penetration. She had no strength to fight back so I went in easily without hesitation. Just as I buried my dick into her pussy, I took my time to do Some judgment on her breast, Which Only serves as a catalyst to my dick. My dick grew harder as I suck and bite her random succulent standing boobs. My dick was called to full action after some time, then I began bleeping her even more than the first time. She fainted after 30 minutes of hard push in and out, but that still didn’t stop me, I woke her back up with my dick, she woke and found out that I’m still bleeping her. That day was a hell to her. I can’t really remember what happened after.