Chapter 14

Episode 14
There’s nothing wrong with making mistakes, whats wrong is letting a mistake stay a mistake.

Yemi spirit guard wouldn’t think of getting the flash drive so easily from me.
” to get the flash drive, you have to go through me first ” I said with boldness.
The spirit guard is a creature created for violence, within a blink of an eyes, he raised his machete high in the air and made to attack me with it.
I saw his move, so I quickly move backward in self defense. It was during this period that an idea struck me.
” why don’t you call on your little monster friend, I’m sure he will be glad to help you” says my mind.
And without wasting a seconds, I called on my little monster friend, I couldn’t see him, but I felt his presence.
I was surprised when yemi spirit guard dropped his machete on the floor and began to move slowly backward. his eyes were facing up and he was trembling from head to toe. I knew the appearance of my little monster friend was the reason for his trembling. And just like a dust, he was gone, he disappeared away into the air. I guessed he’s no match for my little monster friend.
” I’m grateful little monster!!! ” I shouted and fixed my eye around like blind man.
” still blind ?,I told you I’m not little anymore, I’m now big, and beside, what was that thing?” He asked.
” oh, you mean that coward. He’s been on my neck for months, terrorising me here and there with his fierce face and machete. I need you to kick his ass for me. Will you do that for me? ”
I replied back with a question.
” definitely. But you need to tell me what you are up to this time around ” he replied.
” sure. I will tell you all about it on the way home” I said, then I made to move.

Back at home, I quickly inserted the flash drive inside my laptop. I wanted to open the video files on it, but something told me to copy in the files first. I was copying the files on my system when I heard a knock on the door.
I look back on my laptop and I found that the file has been copied, so I removed the flash from my laptop, then I hide my laptop under my bed before I head for the door.
I opened the door only to see Yemi with four of her girls armed with a rifle. My heart skip a beat, as I was unsure of their mission.
” hi Yemi, what a peasants surprise” I said, trying to put my anger beneath my feet. I wonder what is peasant in a rifle.
She made her way in, not minding if I’m talking or not.
Her attitude begin to make me shiver.
” What will you like to take” I asked drastically.
” your life” she replied swiftly.
This time my heart skip a million beats.
” why—why? ” I stammered.
” because, you’ve been a problem to me. Do you have any last wish to say” she said, pointing a pistol at me.
I was scared to my feet. If she pulls the trigger, I’m done. So I made my move.
” did you get my message? Let me say my plans worked. For the past few weeks, I’ve been grazing around your house looking for you. I sent several messages with calls but you didn’t pick up. So I thought of how to get you back to me. I went through extra miles just because I wanna see your face again. Yemi I’m sorry if I’ve wrong you in the past, please forgive me. I love you. It’s crazy but I do. And I know you still love me as well. You can pull the trigger if you don’t love me”
I said then I move closer to her.
I watched as she slowly put away her gun.
I moved more closer to her, then I kissed her lips.
” I love you. And I won’t let a single fly near you. I promise” she said then we both kiss each other again.
” so can I get the flash, it contains…”
” sure, you can ” I cut in then I hand her over the flash. She collected it and keep it inside her purse.
” I will see you in the evening”
She said then she head out.
An hour after she has gone, I brought out my laptop to check the video files i copied from the flash drive. Before I do, something told me to burn an incense. Since I wasn’t sure if I’m capable of seeing all the things around me with just an eye. So it’s better I send them all away with an incense. I smoke some weeds as well.
I opened the video files and I was shocked by the content it entails.
In the video, I saw the man talking about needing a 3 virgin girls for some sort of rituals, I have no idea of. Further more he talked on some political issues, whereby revealing the names and picture of some opponents he want dead and silence.
And lastly away from politics he showed the last picture of the person he want dead and it’s no one but Janet, at that very point, I lost focus. I can’t believe Janet life is in danger. And the question pop up my mind. Who the hell is that man?