Chapter 4

I knew am in for a big trouble, I’ve wronged the wrong person. Only if I knew she belong to the spirit world, I would have been gentle with her. She was communicating with them with her mind, looking at her with a normal eye, they will think she’s reading, but she’s far too gone from reading. no one can hear her but I do. She reported me to her fellow mate and they promised to deal with me. I know I have to do something, before it get too late , so I took the bold step and approach her.

” joy, am really sorry, you don’t have to report me to them, I was only kidding with you” I said.

I observed as they both starred at me in disbelieve.
” I don’t understand you, what do you mean” she asked pretendedly.

” I can see them, I heard everything, they are right beside you” I said with a little fear.

This time they were shocked to their feet, joy gave a signal and they disappeared. Then she hold my hand, and dragged me to a silent place.
” how possible is it that you see them? ” she asked furiously.
” just calm down, I see things others people don’t, I promise I won’t tell anyone about what I saw.” I said with a calm voice. She’s seems uncertain with her decision, as she began ruminating restlessly with doubt.

” why should I trust you?” She asked with a trembling voice.
” have been wanting to ask you this… will you like going out with me?” I said with a lustful tune. She looked away shly and nodded in response. I don’t know the devil that came inside me, and pushed me to kiss her, and surprisely she responded to the kiss.

“It’s seems you don’t hate me after all” I said after I disengage my lips for hers.

She smiled,then we exchanged contact. I promised to call her and we both departed.

I strolled to the relaxation center where I met my friends chilling with Puff Puff and zobo drinks.
“Ben, mayor,Ope, so na here una dey. Wetin una dey chop like dis? ” I asked jokingly.
” wetin e resemble? Roasted yam?” Ope answered.
We both laughed then we began gisting.

“Ay baba, have told this nigga about your gift, well they believe me easily sha, dem talk say dey don dey suspect you self” ope said. I was still thinking about what to say when a call from an unknown number entered my phone.

Me: hello?

Unknown: hello Ay.

Me: do I know you please?

Unknown: of cos you do, I’m yemi. we met at the club last night .

Me: oh… How are you doing?

Yemi: very bad.

Me: why?

Yemi: you stole away my happiness. Ever since I saw you, i have been thinking about you.

Me:( AYE MI) oh.

Yemi: I need to see you.

Me: ehen.

Yemi: I will send one of my girls to come pick you up this evening.

Me: emmn… What if am busy.

Yemi: you can’t, I Will be expecting you.

I ended the call and my friends began wailing like a hungry goat.

” of the baddest Ay. Who be that chick wey dey fall for you on phone?” mayor said.
I looked down devastated with numerous thought of problems am colliding with.

” you guys won’t believe who she is” I responded with a low voice.

” who she be?, pussy na pussy!!” Ope shouted.