Chapter 1

There was a time, when true beauty used to be on the inside, but the arrival of the slay Queen’s propanded a new theory. The magic behind real beauty.

My name is Ayo, and these are my experience with the slay queen’s. During my university days, I was neither a good, nor a bad dude. I will say, am both, but I enjoyed being the bad boy. I have a good heart, but that doesn’t make me good. Its make me the baddest person you could ever think of.

My first year at school made me understand how life really is. At that very point, I began making plans for my future. Everyone is born with a talent. I got so many, but I have a very unique one that’s not always common. I have two eye. The right sees the real things everyone else see. But the left see things which could be very scary. Things beyond the spirits world.
When I was ten, my parent took me to a church. But Before I was ten, I do see things with my both eyes . it came to some time, my parent were afraid of me,so I was taken to a church. Some prayers were made and I lost the vision. Everything became normal. I began seeing things as normal people does.
On my 20th birthday, the vision returned, but only the left eye, the right sees normal. I was in my 2nd year when this happened. No one believes me, even when I show them what I see, they still don’t. They say seeing is believing, how can they believe what they didn’t see? So I live my crazy life all alone.

I have friends, close friends, friends with benefit and best friend. Everyone needs a friend, its part of life.
Agatha was my best friend, a female, as crazy as I am, but she’s good. My male friends are the craziest. Mayor an accounting student, Ben a political scientists and Ope, a phycologists , he claims to have a master mind. Claiming he read minds . who is deceiving who?

I'm not a book worm, neither am I a guru. But I understand things, I was not the best in my department, let me say,I do leave 2 or 3 marks behind for the best student. Who cares about the 2nd best anyway? And besides I hate popularity, when you are the first, everyone get to know you. And I love it being silent.
Her name is joy, the best in my department, you should know the battalion of dudes that will be after her, not only in my department but in others too.
My department was dominated with slay queens, if you google search for the biggest girls in campus,its will redirect you to my department. Beautiful creatures with extra ordinary beauty, you can’t say who is ugly, No one is, unless you take them on a swimming.

I lived in a self-contained apartment in school. Mostly on Saturday, my friends will come over to my place to play PS4, its always interesting spelling each others name with the numbers of score . we don’t have girlfriends, we are all play boys,specialized on pussy fucking . its a burden having a girlfriend, we have fuckers not girlfriend. Non of us is ready to fall in love. We are all in the same tariff, fuck boys.
”Ayo, you gonna rape me one day with the way you are bleeping girls up and down?” my best friend Agatha will say sometimes. Well that’s the least thing I would do, rape a lady, let alone my best friend. I've seen her naked countless of time, and my third leg never got triggered. Its because of the way I put her, nothing in her can arouse my konji . It's all a matter of the mind.

Every play dudes know how important clubbing is, its hardly a time that, I won’t be found clubbing, and there is where I get to meet the 21st century slay Queen’s. They called themselves the slay queens, some are called the slay mamas. They are characterized with a lot of attribute, heavy makes up, extraordinary packages, mountainous ass and boobs, non-stop everlasting chewing-gum, latest mobile phones, lastet clothes, latest shoes and designers, that’s what they are made of. They deal with high class dudes, not low class men.
My major aim,at every club is just to have fun and drink, and if am opportuned to come across any girl, then the night will be great .
We were clubbing at a popular club house on a Friday night, I, Ben, mayor and Ope were all having some drinks when this ‘buttacious’ girl rode pass beside us , she fixed her gaze on me,but mine was on her reverberating butt.
What the hell? could this butt be real or something is being added?” I soliloquize loudly.
I later caught her starring at me non stop, she gave me a sexy inviting smile whenever my eye came in contact with hers .
” I think she’s into you” Mayor said. ” I would suggest you go meet her” Ope added. Very well then, I stand up and head towards her.
” hello pretty, I caught you starring at me” I said with a seducive tune.
” no I wasn’t looking at you, I’m looking at the guy behind you, he is so cute ” she said without even looking at me.