𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓘𝓘𝓘: 𝓡𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓷 𝓑𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝔀

"A few nights ago a captured jewelry store robber on his way to be processed managed to break free and cause significant damage to the downtown area. While there was no casualties, a student on an internship that was first on scene was admitted in critical condition despite taking down the villain. An investigation is still underway regarding the incident and why there were no other pro's at the scene."

Midoriya panted for breath as he ran through the streets. Clad in his school uniform as his eyes remained locked on the map on his phone. His ears rushing with blood and yet he could hear the large TV's broadcasting the most recent news.

He should have expected something was wrong when the school told him not to visit the Aguni house. While Nezu kept his joyful tone, there was something behind it.

That sinking feeling only doubled at the sight of Aizawa's grim expression. He wasn't the only who could tell something was wrong. The whole class suddenly felt suffocated in the large room.

But the words that left their teachers mouth sent the once joyful class into a deathly silence. A silence that followed them throughout the day.

"Aguni will not be joining us for classes due to injuries sustained from her internship. While the extent of her injuries are unknown...she will likely not be returning to the hero course."

Midoriya stumbled into the hospital lobby. Maybe he shouldn't have ran after just getting stabbed in his legs. He wiped the sweat from his forehead as he made his way to the receptionist.

"E-Excuse me." He panted, gripping the desk to keep from collapsing to the ground. "I'm looking for a patient with the last name Aguni. Admitted a few days ago?"

The nurse sighed, "Your the 11th person to come in asking for that girl today."

"I am?" He questioned. His surprise apparent.

"Let me guess, cousin?"