𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓘𝓘: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓐 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻

(TW: Death, blood and descriptive scenes of violence and pain. Read with caution)

"You did a pretty good job out there." With the mess of the robbery all handled, the two strolled down the streets of Japan. An easy smile rested on Mirko's face. "Not a lot of students get the chance to do what you did."

"They sound lucky." [Y/n] ear twitched. She held a box of donuts to her chest. Their treat of the day for a job well done.

"Come on kid!" Mirko stopped walking to look at the girl. "You helped stop a bank robbery! Most don't even get pass directing traffic during rush hour!"

"Good for them." Mirko brow twitched at this. Mirko snatched the box of donuts for the girl. "Rude."

"Are you even slightly proud of what you've done? You've saved people!"

"And? You do that everyday." [Y/n] looked to the box. "Can I have a donut?"

"Can you appreciate what you've done?"

"No."

"Then no." Mirko dug into the box before pulling out a simple glaze. With a smug look, she bit into it.

[Y/n] frowned, "Your so childish." Her ear flickered. "Swing your left leg backwards."

"Huh?"

"Trust me." With a shrug, Mirko did as instructed. Much to her surprise something came in contact with her leg. A harsh thud followed by a groan met her ears. Looking down Mirko took in the sight of a now half conscious man.

"You got him!" A pair of cops ran down the alley way the man came down. Both clearly exhausted as they struggled to catch their breath.

"Huh?"

"The criminal." One of the officers answered, pointing to the man that was being cuffed by their partner. "He had snatched a purse a few blocks down and we had to chase him down. He must have some kind of speed Quirk. We were barely able to keep up with him. No one even heard him coming despite being so bulky!"