𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓘𝓘𝓘: 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓷𝔂

(TW: Mentions of violence, poisoning and death/gore as the chapter progresses)

She had just learned to walk when they had started speaking to her in a hush whisper. Their voice like the wind. Resonating deep within the forest like the distant howl of a wolf.

She had just lost her first tooth when she began to see them. Their hair like a swirling cloud. Their skin as pale as snow. Their lips a tinted blue.

She had just lost her pet hamster when they took them to a world unlike her own. One where she saw her beloved Holly again. Running about in wide open fields.

She had just learned to raise trees from soil when they led her to the cabin. A cabin that held all their things in life. All the things they had given to her to learn. From an engraved crystal bowl that she had taken to making her meals in to the scarf that kept her warm. A scarf that smelt fruity and sweet. Like a freshly bloomed Magnolia.

Bloom...a word they had used to describe her when she had first began to grow life around her. A word that soon became one of her many names to them. They had been so proud of her. And like any child, she wanted to keep making them proud.

"Wow!" Mineta gaped, staring at the basket filled with freshly baked bread. "Those look amazing!"

Denki reached to take a loaf, only to have his hand slapped away by a vine. He winced looking down at the hand that now had a small thorn in it.

"These are for patients." [Y/n] reminded, filling another basket with bread. A white apron with a sunflower covered her clothes from the mess of flour and dough. Its pockets filled with herbs that had went into the bread. One advantaged to working in extra classes is permission to go to rooms without much of an issue. Cooking with Lunch Rush having become the best. Coming together to make recipes with the herbs she had grown in the forest to their truest protentional, in a way anyone would adore it.

"Did you really have to stick a thorn in me?" He winced, plucking it from his skin.

"No, but it's the easiest way to get my point across." [Y/n] answered, tying the basket shut with a blue ribbon. She placed a card that read, 'Blueberry', on it.

"Why did you even call us in here for?" Mineta questioned.