𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓘𝓘: 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓘𝓼 𝓞𝓭𝓭 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓵𝔂

Just a little over two years ago, she ran off into the woods.

Just a little over two years ago, she was confronted by pros sent to find her.

Just a little over two years ago, she threw them out.

Just under two years ago, she was ordered by police not to wander without an adult being informed. Something she despised and saw as a breach in her way of life. Unfortunately, it was something she couldn't do much about aside from ignoring them.

"Remember, you go straight to school then the library then back home." Kakra placed the wooden box of sweets into her daughters bag. A cute yellow wool bag covered in flower stitchings. "Don't try and fight the teachers or the photographer when the flash goes off."

"You've repeated the steps to me already." She frowned as the green bandanna in her hair was tightened. Keeping her curls from falling in front of her eyes and exposing the gold markings on her face.

"Watch the tone." Kakra went to fix the petal of a flower that was bent awkwardly only for her daughter to duck away. "Can you hold still? I'm trying to fix your flower so it can look nice for picture day. You know how your mother gets with these kind of things."

"It doesn't need to be fixed." She blocked the view to the flower. "No matter how damage something can be it'll always be beautiful."

"Just go to school." Kakra sighed, ushering the girl to the door. Just as she opened it there were two kids standing on the porch. Both in neat clothing and combed hair. "Good morning, Tiva, Sano."

"Good morning Mrs. Kakra!" The boy exclaimed, waving his hand.

"Hi." The girl greeted, waving her hand lazily.

"You three behave and don't cause any problems today." With that she shut the door, leaving the three kids on the steps.

"Who did you bring today?" Tiva questioned.

"Nacho." She opened her hand, revealing the tiny green frog. "He wanted to judge the new science enclosure."