𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓘: 𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓕𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼

(Secrets are to be revealed)

"I didn't know he could cry that much." [Y/n] commented, wringing out her scarf that was thoroughly soaked with tears. The mistake of having hugged the boy evident. Even as she tried to pull away from the sudden waterfall, it was already too late.

Peter was right beside her feet. Shaking his fluffy body of extra moisture.

"Maybe his Quirk is Tear Projection." She joked, looking down to her friend. Just as she rounded the corner, she tripped over something. Nearly landing on Peter. "Huh?" Looking up from the ground, she took in the line of students that traveled down the wall and looped around the corner. Some stood, holding parts of their bodies. Others sat on the ground. But a fair amount of students sat on the floor, shivering. Pieces of ice still clinging to them. "What's going on?"

"We're waiting to see, Recovery Girl." A student answered. The one she tripped over at that. "A lot of students got frost bite from that Todoroki kid and scrapes from the bombs explosions."

[Y/n] scowled, rising to her feet. She brushed off of her clothes before reaching into her pouch. It took her less then a second to pull out a small clear bottle. A pale green liquid inside. She pulled of its cork.

"Can I see your injury?" She requested, hand hovering over the bottles opening.

"Um, sure?" The student rolled up his pant leg, to reveal a large red scrape. It was already turning shades purple and yellow.

Raising her hand, the gel followed lead as it covered the surface of her palm. Carefully she rested it against the leg.

For a second it stung against their skin, but then it cooled. The student watched as the liquid shined for a brief second as it sunk into their skin. Leaving no sign of the liquid or their injury in sight. As if it never happened.

"Woah." The student mutter, staring in amazement. All of a sudden, a bread bun was shoved in his face. Its sweet cinnamon scent coming to meet his nose.

"For being a good patient have a pig bun." Said bun did in fact look like a pig. Covered in a shiny glaze that made the golden bread even more appetizing. The only downfall was its cuteness.