𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓥: 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮

"You're going soft." Tiva accused, eyeing the half filled basket with a critical look.

"And what if I am." She didn't bother looking up from the medical textbook. Far too focused on soaking in the information for her upcoming lesson with Recovery Girl. It had been a subject they had been discussing for the last week.

"That means your getting boring." She scowled. "When was the last time you did something big? Something exciting. Something worth it-"

"Hotaru." The use of her real named caused her to freeze. Her lips went tight as gold eyes landed on her. "As someone I favor over most, I give you one last warning. Stop while your ahead." With that she went back to preparing the basket. Ignoring the tears that filled the other girls eyes.

This usually how it went, Sano thought

 [Y/n] would go on her own for days, sometimes weeks,  before showing up again to form their little trio. And each time, Tiva would call her out for it. Something she was confident and prone in doing against others.

Until she tried it on [Y/n], who had little hesitation in shutting her down with minimal words.

Eventually the two made up but there always seemed to be lost fragments of friendship every time. If what they have could even be considered a friendship.

"Hey, cut it out!" A voice cried.

"My Guardian is here." The three watched as Midoriya ran through the field. An angry bunny on his tail. Their big brown eyes filled with malice as they hissed.

"[Y/n]-Chan, help!"

Tiva glared, "That's your guardian?"

"Yes."

"The one who punched through ceilings?" Sano repeated, watching as the boy leapt over the fence in an attempt to get away. Only to land face first. "The same person who's currently running from a rabbit?"

"Still yes." [Y/n] shut her book, stuffing it into her bag. She stood to her feet, brushing off her skirt. She opened the gate to her home, meeting the boy on the ground. "Guardian, stop playing. We're going to be late."