𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓘𝓧: 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

She always loved the sight rain. Tiny droplets that would mean not a thing alone, but together could lead way to a storm. It was everlasting in her eyes. Bound to happen over and over again.

What she didn't love was the cold that came with it.

She didn't like it when the cold breeze would hit her damp skin, leaving her to shiver like a leaf.

"[Y/n]-Chan, you look..." Midoirya looked over the girl. She was dressed in the usual U.A. uniform, this time wearing the blazer instead of the vest. Her hair was gather back by a pretty gold bow that kept the strands from getting trapped in her scarf. A scarf that was pulled up to her nose. And leggings that were tucked firmly into rainboots.

An old book in her hand.

"Cold." She finished, with a grumble. She shut her book. "The news didn't say a thing about it being cold." She pulled her scarf closer as a chill ran through her body. "Last time I listen to that unreliable channel."

"Why didn't you just stay inside till I got here?" Midoriya questioned, holding out his hand.

"I like the sound of the rain." She answered, standing to her feet. She took his hand. "It rarely happens during the day and I can't stay up late to listen during the night."

"Man, it sure is different when they broadcast it on tv, huh? So many people talked to me on the way here!"

"I had some elementary kids tell me don't worry about it..."

"Don't worry about it, kero."

The entirety of class 1A was buzzing with life despite the dreary weather.

"Morning." He greeted.

"Good morning Aizawa-sensei!"