One ・゚✧

Curling up in a ball, Zayn held his puppy teddy to his chest with a content noise and a thumb to his lips

It had been a while since he was able to curl up and attempt to regress like this as his University work was piling up like crazy. He knew attending university was mandatory and that he chose to do the course but it was really taking a toll on him, both physically and mentally. He wanted to do nothing more than cuddle up with his teddy under his arms, his thumb in his mouth and Paw Patrol on his iPad: all relaxed and content.

He had waited so long to do this and was quick to gather his things the minute his roommate had texted him, saying he wouldn't be back until 1am and to keep the door unlocked. However, he very rapidly started to think that he shouldn't have trusted his narcissistic roommate as within a matter of minutes of almost regressing, the taller man had unexpectedly, without a knock, barged into the room with his hands on some random girl's waist and his lips upon hers. Zayn was disgusted to say the least and it was certainly not a sight the smaller boy wanted to see while in such a vulnerable state.

He was quick to fall out of the space. "What- What are you doing?"

"Making out with this girl. We share a room you know?" The opposite man muttered with a groan as he held the girl's arse, to which Zayn whimpered quietly at, taking his phone from his bedside table. He sent a text to his best friend, Louis. "You said you wouldn't be back until tomorrow..."

He's just brought a girl around... and now he's practically having sex with her against the wall in front of me.

"Change of plans. Are you going to watch or something? Get out." The man blustered at Zayn, holding the girl against the wall, who was now smirking towards the smaller boy.

"What happened to sharing rooms?" Zayn grumbled and rolled his eyes as he walked out of the doorway, standing aimlessly in the hallway. Any signs of him being regressed simply being discarded away within a matter of seconds, he called Louis with a whine.

"He kicked me out... He kicked me out of my own dorm."

"You can come to my dorm?" Louis replied, nonchalantly. Biting at his nails, arms wrapped around his own boyfriend.

Zayn huffed, "Won't Harry be annoyed, I'm always there...?"

"It's not your fault you're always here. It's your roommates fault. Plus Harry's fine with it, he's sat on my lap right now. Can probably hear you." Zayn heard a hum in the back, "See, he's listening. He hummed."

"Fine, but..." He frowned, looking down the hall.

"No buts. I'll see you in a bit."

The call ended and Zayn ran a hand through his hair, feeling anxious and shaky. Being knocked out of his headspace was his least favourite thing, it triggered him and made him terrified of regressing, and when regressing was already an issue for him, it became an even larger struggle; It's tough to regress when he hasn't been small in so long and it's even tougher when he's in an environment that he doesn't feel safe in such as his dorm room. (Sometimes he really wishes that he was back in his bedroom at home, where nobody would bother him without a knock to the door beforehand but he hates to admit that.)