Chapter Twenty Nine

Nikki's POV

I woke up to the light shinning through the window. I stretched slightly and tried moving, only to get caught under the weight of the girl next to me. I smiled as I looked at her. Her blonde hair laid across her sleeping features, her light freckles could be seen across her face, she had a slight smile on her face as she slept.

I leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead, slowly moving her arm so I could get out. She groan in her sleep and pulled my body closer to hers. "Don't go." She mumbled.

"Baby I need to get up." I coaxed the sleepy girl.

She nuzzled her face deeper in my chest. "No you don't. Stay."

I moved her hair out of her face and gave her another kiss. "I need to pee. Please?"

She groaned again but let me go before turning the opposite way. I could hear little mumbles of complaints coming from her before she went silent once again. I laughed lightly at her. Over the past couple of months living with her, and she still hasn't changed a bit.

Every morning it was the same thing. I would wake up first, she would fight me on letting me go, then when I managed to get out of her hold, she would turn around and mumble.

When I got out of the bathroom I made my way back to my sleeping beauty. She laid on her stomach, naked body barely being covered my the sheets. I grinned to myself as an idea popped in my head.

I climbed on top of her and straddled the back of her before placing kisses up and down her back. She moaned a little bit at the touch. I smiled to myself and moved up to her neck, placing a couple kisses along the skin there before whispering in her ear. "Mia baby, I need you to get up."

She bummed. "Keep doing that and I might have to."

I laughed at her. "If you get up I'll do it a whole lot more."

She peaked an eye open and looked at me. "Is that a promise?"

I kissed her again on her neck. "Maybe."

She rolled over under me to where she was on her back. Leaving her chest fully exposed for me to see. I loved the sight. Even after this time, I never got used to it.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. She kissed me passionately, a little bit of sleepiness present. I reciprocated the kiss. I ran my tongue across the bottom of her lip, asking for entrance. She granted me it, our tongue dancing against each other.

I pulled back and kissed her cheek, then her jaw, to her neck, all the way down to her breasts. I took one of her nubs in my mouth, sucking on it and lighting biting. She arched her back and moaned. Her hands went to my hair, pulling me closer to her body.

I pulled back, the pink bud leaving my mouth with a pop, before doing the same to the other one. My hand tweaking the one I just work with while I worked with this one.

Once I was satisfied with how much she was squirming beneath me, I trailed my lips down her stomach until I reached her core. I placed light kisses around her sensitive area, teasing her a little more, before I made one long stroke with my tongue.

She arched her back and moaned at the action. "Nikki please."

I did it again. Earning a groan from the blonde beauty. "What is it baby?" I teased her.

She looked me dead in the eye. "Please fuck me."

I hummed before giving her exactly what she wanted. I took her clit into my mouth and began to suck on it, lightly stroking it with my tongue. Her hands gripped the sheets as she held back a moan.