Chapter 84 : The happy ending.

Third person point of view

Joshua went to Elijah with the report he was asked to finish and submit by the end of the day. Elijah took it and found a few mistakes. " There are mistakes in it ". He told about the mistakes. " Check once again and correct them. Be careful ". " Sorry sir, I will change them ". Joshua took the file and walked out. He clenched his jaw. 

He scoffed. " How can he just scold me when he never even told me how to do all these ? " He put the file on his table and walked to the washroom. He stood in front of the counter and took a deep breath. He was stressed for a few days and the work was quite something. He took out his phone and called Nicholas. " Yo. What is it ? " 

" Is he an idiot ? " Nicholas laughed at the question. " Believe me. He is ". " Exactly ! I am so done with him ". Nicholas chuckled. " What happened ? " Joshua took a deep breath. " He should be lucky enough that I love him if not I would've cursed him by now ". Nicholas laughed again. " Cool, cool. You know he is strict with work ". Joshua huffed.

" He never even told me about what to do ! What does he expect from me ? Should I understand everything by telepathy and do it ? I am not some kind of genius who can read people's mind and heart. Going around scolding people with that resting bitch face. I am not scared of it ! " Joshua was raging.

Nicholas on the other side was enjoying this. " Aww. It is fine. Don't worry. Who knows he might apologize to you later ". " Whatever ". Joshua took a deep breath. " Cool now ? " Joshua nodded to himself. " Better. Thanks ". " No problem. Anytime ". Joshua hung up and went back to work. He sat down to finish the file. Nicholas shook his head smiling. He texted Elijah.

Nick : Looks like you will be sleeping on the couch tonight ;)

Elijah : ?

Nicholas sent him the voice recording of his call with Joshua. Elijah laughed after hearing it. Meanwhile Joshua finished the file and this time with no mistakes. When he submitted the second time, he got a nod as an approval from Elijah. Once they were done with the day, Elijah walked to his car along with Joshua. 

Joshua didn't speak much and was quiet. " What happened ? " Joshua turned to Elijah. " What ? " " You look off ". Joshua rolled his eyes and turned to look out of the window. Elijah smiled but quickly covered it up. " Let's do this. Now I am not your boss but boyfriend Elijah, so tell me what happened ". Joshua took a deep breath. 

" That idiot doesn't even know what he is doing sometimes. Instead of teaching me to solve mysteries, he should've taught me how to make reports as a qualified secretary. Dumb ass ". " Dumb indeed ". Elijah laughed. The rest of the ride was silent. When they entered the house, Joshua stood near the couch without sitting down. 

Elijah who sat down already looked at Joshua. " Why ? " Joshua rubbed his neck. " I am sorry. I was not being professional enough and was childish. I will try not to mix up both of them and work properly ". Elijah extended his hand. " Come here ". Joshua took his hand and Elijah pulled him to make him sit on his lap. 

" You are not childish. I am at mistake too. I should've told you properly since you are new to all of this. Don't worry ". He patted Joshua's head who nodded lightly. " I guess I am indeed dumb ". Joshua looked up frowning and pouting. " Okay, okay. I won't tease you ". He hugged Joshua and kissed his cheek. Joshua chuckled and got up to change. 

Their day went by like every other day. Joshua went to sit on the couch after finishing his duty of cleaning the dishes. " You look a little restless. Did something happen ? " Joshua asked seeing Elijah who had a small frown ever since they were eating dinner. Elijah shook his head. " Really ? " Joshua asked not able to believe it.