Chapter 24 : Stalking time.

Third person point of view

When Joshua saw the breakfast, he observed that he was served a different recipe of pasta. " Looks good ". He smiled and happily ate it. " Which flavor do you like for pan cakes ? " Joshua chewed as he was thinking. " I don't think I have one in particular. I don't really care ". " Really ? " Joshua nodded. " Okay ". Elijah continued to scroll through his phone. " What are you looking at ? " Elijah looked up. 

" News paper ". " You can just go buy one ". Elijah glanced at him and looked down again. " If you want I can ask them to deliver one ". Joshua said as he continued eating. " I am just looking at it. I don't read it regularly. It would waste of money if we buy it daily. It is fine ". " Okay. Up to you ". He finished and picked up his bag. " I will be leaving. Have a nice day. See you ". He walked out saying those and left the house. 

Elijah put his phone aside. He let out a huff. He almost got caught. The screen had a photo Joshua posted on Twitter. Elijah really didn't have an account, but he actually asked Nicholas for his account and used it. And right now he was stalking Joshua's account. He was checking through it. He went to the oldest post and started from there. But he didn't like and just scrolled through.

Joshua gave his Instagram account ID as well in his bio. Once he was done with this, he decided to go look at that as well. His first post was when he was in his last year of high school. But as time went by his posts turned interesting. For example, he was dressed in all black and it looked like he tried a bad boy look. The tagline was : 

' Being good is not wrong, but being not good is good too 😉

P.s. I was forced to do this '. 

This was one of his tweets. It was around the time when he was probably in the second year of his college. Once he was done stalking his twitter account, he went to Instagram. He found the same picture, but it was only captioned as ' Bad boy 🖤😈  '.  Elijah noticed that Joshua had long hair for almost all of his college days. 

Elijah smiled thinking back to that day. Joshua still had long hair on that day. He looked good that way. It suited him. He wondered why he cut it short. The possibility he could come up with was that maybe he started trimming it for professional purposes. After being done with the college his hair was short in the posts. So he thought that his assumption might actually be right.

He looked at the picture in his phone which was Joshua's last post and remembered the now Joshua. It looked like he started growing it again. He also remembered that it wasn't that short from the day Elijah came here. It was a bit long and now a bit more than that day. He wasted the whole of morning doing this and slept for a while. When it was lunch time he ordered food and went to take a shower. 

He came back out and sat on the couch after dressing up. He remembered that he wanted to get a few groceries. He typed it all and sent it to Nicholas.

Nicholas : What ?

Elijah : Buy them.

Nicholas : When did I change from a personal secretary to a personal delivery boy ?

Elijah : Fine. I will take care of it.

Nicholas : What ?

Elijah : There are people who are willing to do both the jobs. I will ask them to do it for me.

Nicholas : Shut up you bastard !

Elijah : ....?

Nicholas : I will bring it after lunch time.

Elijah : Alright.

Nicholas : You can just order them online. Why do you want me to go buy them ?

Elijah : You have no work anyway. I should use you enough for the pay I give you.

Nicholas : Jerk.

Elijah : ....

Nicholas : Get lost ! I will get them.

Elijah : Be quick. Do it before Joshua comes back.

Nicholas : Okay. I get it ! Bye. I have work unlike someone who just sits and wastes time whole day.

Elijah : I work.

Nicholas : You do ?

Elijah : Eating, cooking, sleeping. They are all verbs and work.

Nicholas : Idiot. You are the kind of person who will say even breathing is an exercise.

Elijah : It is, isn't it ?

Nicholas : I TOLD YOU TO GET LOST ! BYE.

Elijah : Bye.

Elijah put his phone aside and turned to the television. The bell rang and it was the food he ordered. He switched off the television. He sat in the kitchen to finish his lunch. He cleaned up after finishing and went to his bedroom. He brought his laptop and sat on the couch. He checked the mail and replied to the ones he had to. It took almost 2 and a half hours for Nicholas to arrive. 

" I thought you will come after he comes back home ". Elijah didn't even look up from his laptop. " I had to finish work, eat lunch and then go searching for all the things you've asked me for. You think it is easy ? " Elijah nodded half sincere and half mocking. " Make sure to give me salary for both the jobs I do ". Elijah rolled his eyes. " You are getting more than enough already ". Nicholas scoffed. " I will complain that you are bullying me ". 

" Go ahead. Want the phone number ? You can call right now and tell him ". Nicholas had no words. " You win, alright ? " Elijah smiled and put his laptop aside. " How is aunty doing ? " " She is doing good ". " How about your dad ? " Nicholas looked away. " He is still your father Nick ". " Whatever. I don't care. I guess he is doing fine. I haven't met him for the past few months ". " Hmmm. I should at least come meet aunty someday ". 

" She would be floating in the clouds if you visit ". They both laughed. " Did you find all the things I've sent ? " Nicholas nodded. " I finished the task. I will leave. I have work to do ". " Drive safe ". Nicholas stopped and turned around. " By the way how is it ? " " How is what ? " Nicholas rolled his eyes. " Living together. Duh. What else could it be ? " Elijah nodded. " It is fine ". " Really ? " Elijah shrugged not revealing much. 

" What can happen ? We get along fine, so it is the same everyday ". Nicholas nodded. " Fine. Okay then. Bye ". He left the house. Elijah sat back and finished his work. Once he was done, he went into the kitchen to check the things Nicholas got him. He checked them and put them in their places in the kitchen. He brewed himself a coffee and sat on the couch. He put it on the small table and started watching a cooking show. 

                                                               -MG

Author notice :

It crossed 300. 🥳 Wow. Thanks to all those who read it. 🥰

I feel bad for Nicholas. Poor guy keeps getting bullied. 😂

AND what is Elijah doing. 👀

Author : Yes. What are you doing ?

Elijah : ......

Joshua : What did he do ?

Author : (turns to Elijah)

BR : Well.......... something productive. (toothy grin which is half forced and half fake)

Elijah : Right.

Author : ......

😂😂 Anyway it is fine. I will forgive him for doing so. 😂 Hope the chapters were nice. 😊

My BR said Joshua will still be cute even as a bad boy. And I totally agree. Him being cute is inevitable. 😂 There is no escaping. And Elijah is our spiritual soul when it comes to laziness. 😂😂 And my BR went  👀👀👀👀 after this chapter. 😂 I would like to see if you guys noticed that too.