CHAPTER 31

Angel's POV

Luci has been on edge lately, she'd lock herself inside the room after she comes at night with my mom and I wouldn't see her until the morning.

"Babe! Babe! Lucifer!" She stopped and turned to look at me. I gave her a confused look, what's wrong with her. We just came back from school and she refuses to talk to me.

"Why did you run off, well wheel yourself away" I said, she just looked at me annoyed.  She turned again and kept wheeling herself away towards her room. I ran in front of her and put my foot on the wheel.

"What?!" She yelled, I was too busy the whole morning that I didn't even notice the dark circles under her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you attention today I-" before I can finish my sentence she cut me off.

"Attention?! That's what you think I'm mad about?! I'm tired of you treating me like I'm just a plus, I'm tired of you forgetting that I exist when you're with your friends! You treat me like I'm a burden Angel not your girlfriend" She gave me a look of disappointment, leaving me in the middle of the hallway.

The next morning she didn't wait for me like she always do, she was already in the car. I said good morning to her but she just nodded and put her earphones on.

"Drop me off at the coffee shop near school" she said not looking at me, I gave her a confused look.

"What are we gonna get from there?" I asked her, she looked at me for a second and said,

"I am meeting someone" she rolled her eyes, maybe I should give her sometime alone. I nodded my head and drove us there. I helped her out of the car and gave her a kiss, she gave me a small smile but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Don't wait for me, okay" she said going to the door, I was about to get in my car when I saw her wave to a woman. I sat in my car and just waited for their interaction like a creep. Who was that woman?

The woman pushed her out of the coffee shot and they sat in the tables outside, chitchatting with each other and I thought nothing of it so I started the car but then I saw the woman starting to touch on her legs  and Luci was just smiling at her and nodding her head giving her approval. What the fuck...

Luci's POV

"Can you feel anything here" the doctor said squeezing my knee, and I nodded my head with a smile. I couldn't walk yet but I'm starting to regain feelings in my legs and that made me happy.

"What the fuck you feeling up my girl's leg for?!" Angel came out of nowhere with am angry look, she was glaring at the doctor crossing her arms. Tala and I already explained the situation to the doctor and she agreed not to tell anyone.

"Oh no I'm her friend, I was just making sure she was really disabled" I held my laugh and gave Angel my best serious look.

"I'm watching you" Angel whispered pushing me away from the table, I was about to wave to the doctor when Angel slapped my hand and glared at me. I just held my hand and looked straight forward.

"I cant believe she was touching you like that and you're happy smiling at her" she complained the whole way to school, I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"At least she doesn't ignore me for her friends" I mumbled, but I know Angel heard me.

She helped me out and I was about to go when she stopped me.

"Baby I'm sorry..." She said looking at her feet, I sighed.

"I didn't mean it I promise, I don't want you to hate me" she continued, oh my god we just had our first couple fight, this is so exciting. Okay okay act mad. I crossed my arms and turned the other way, I was still not looking at her until I heard a sniffle. My head turned to look at her, and I saw small tears falling down her cheeks.

"Baby, I'm sorry I was just playing. I'm not mad at you" I got closer to her, she flipped me off and turned around not looking at me. I remembered that prom was close and that was the only way to fix it.

"Angel, will you go to prom with me?" She gasped, she giggled excitedly jumping in her place.

"Of course!!" She grabbed my face and kissed me hard, she's such a weirdo...

***********************
Y'all the end is near ...

-S