CHAPTER 9

Angel's POV

Luci parked her motorcycle and hid it in the same place, as we walked from the small path away to the school territory. My phone has been ringing the whole day and I knew it's Lucia. I hope she didn't call my mom because I'll be in trouble. As soon as I reached the school Lucia and four other men were standing at the door.

"You two look in the dorms, Jake and I will go to the forest and you two stay here"

"Who are you looking for?" I asked, Lucia sighed and turned I know she can't be mad at me. She walked closer to me and she inspected me then looked at Luci who gave her the famous cold face.

"Where did you go?" She asked, I shrugged my shoulder and tried to walk past her. She grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"From now on you are forbidden from going out without security, your mom's order" I looked at her with a hard look and snatched my arm from her. She stopped in front of Luci.

"And you, better watch out. You've already got her in trouble" she threatened Luci, I grabbed Luci's hand and dragged her to our dorm room.

"I'm sorry, it's just my mom is very overprotective that's why she sent Lucia to keep an eye on me" I explained, she nodded her head. She pushed the door open and I let go of her hand, I went to sit on the bed. We spent the night getting to know each other, she told me she just transferred here this year too and she's an only child.

We were laying on my bed with my head on her chest listening to her slow heartbeats. My peaceful moment was interrupted when my phone started to ring, I looked at the screen and I saw that my momma was calling. Oh shit.

"Hi momma I missed youu" I said nervously,

"Are you out of your mind?!!" She yelled so loud I had to take the phone away from my ear. I think she knows what happened.

"Momma I can explain..."

"No! You will NOT leave that territory again without MY permission" she's scarier than my mom and I was sweating. I sighed and tried to calm her down, a few minutes she calmed and said that she just wants me to be safe, I reassured her that everything is fine and it won't happen again. I felt hands on my shoulders massaging the sore muscles and I moaned covering it with a cough, I glared at Luci who just smirked.

"Angel?"

"I- I'm okay, I'm just really tired momma"

"Okay baby, goodnight and love you" she hanged up. I put my head in my hands and just huffed.

"I'm gonna be stuck in this school till the end of the year" I complained, she gently rubbed my back in reassurance.

-

It's been two weeks and I'm still trapped in this hell hole, the only good thing is that Sam will bring me cookies daily to make me feel better. But honestly I just felt sick.

Today, Jasmin and Sam promised me they'll sneak me out for this party and no one will know. Luci agreed with Lucia not to let me go anywhere without protection and that was very annoying because I thought she'll be my knight in shining armor but she was on their side.

I pretended to sleep, covering my whole body with sheets waiting for Luci to go take a shower. She finally got up and I waited until the shower was heard to leave, I was already dressed in a red tight dress and I grabbed my silver purse. I opened the door discreetly and no one was there, Jasmin said she'll distract Lucia and she'll meet me outside.

I walked outside and found Sam sitting on the grass she smiled at me I sat next to her and we waited for Jasmin. A couple of minutes later, Jasmin walked out fixing her dress. I smirked at her and she flipped me off.

We walked from the same path to the same house, I looked at them confused. They just shrugged. I guess that girl throws parties a lot, I didn't care I'm just there for the drinks.

I was having so much fun dancing around with the girls, Sam has been serving me drinks and I was starting to feel light weighted. I leaned on someone, I think it was Jasmin and she tried keep me on my feet. I turned to look at the person and her blue eyes looked disappointed but angry at the same time.

"You know Luci baby, I- you're face is pretty" I slurred, she shook her head and picked me up bridal style.

I had no idea what happened to me because I woke up in my dorm room still in my dress. Luci walked out the bathroom, she looked at me and rolled her eyes. She pointed to the nightstand and I saw some pills and a bottle of water.

"Luci I-"

"Save it" she cut me off, she was about to leave when she stopped in her track.

"Don't worry I didn't tell Lucia" she slammed the door behind her leaving me swimming in my thoughts.

****************************
I have a big ass twist coming your way very soon be ready

-S