CHAPTER 30

Luci's POV

I was at the doctor again, It's been a month and I've been going to therapy sessions everyday. I can now slightly move my toes, and sometimes move my foot, nobody knows except Tala. I refused to let anyone know what I was doing, or if I was going to therapy. Every night we'll tell everyone we're going to talk about work, meaning the gang and they'll all agree because as they put it "change the environment" around me. Instead Tala will take me to a doctor where I'll do a bunch of exercises.

Now I was doing the one exercise that I hated so fuckin much. I had to pull myself and try to stand even though I wouldn't be able to move. I just need to remind my legs the feeling of standing up or something like that.

"I- I can't" I fell on the ground breathing heavily, Tala came to my side along with the doctor and helped me up on the wheelchair.

"I can't do this anymore" I cried, I was in so much pain. My whole body was aching, my muscles were on fire and I felt like I couldn't use my arms anymore, I was so weak.

"Can you leave us please" Tala asked the woman and she nodded her head leaving me the both of us. She kneeled in front of me as I put my hands over my face, I felt so weak and vulnerable and I hated it. She grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands away from my face.

"I understand that you're in pain but look how far you reached. You're doing so good Lucifer you can't just give up like that." She said patting my knees.

I didn't say anything the whole way back to the house, I was sweating like a pig and I had to shower. I wheeled myself to the room without talking to anyone, they were probably in their rooms. I opened the door pushed myself inside, I grabbed a towel, new boxers and a shirt.

I went to the bathtub and opened the water and waited for it to be full. When the temperature was good I turned it off and leaned down to put the brakes on the wheels so I can pull myself up and sit in the bathtub. I took off everything and just got it slowly.

I sat there for a while and just started having all types of thoughts. Maybe I should just drown myself. I pulled myself under the water and just laid there, I felt my lungs starting to burn and beg for air but I didn't move, I just let it happen.

I felt a pair of hands pull me up and I started to cough violently. Air has filled my lungs again and I looked at a scared Angel. She didn't say anything she just sighed and helped me out of the tub wrapping me in a towel.

I sat on the bed as she grabbed the boxers and tried to take off my towel. But I had a death grip on it.

"Just let me help you Luci" she said, this will be her first time to see it and I was anxious it's not small or anything it's actually big I just don't know, I was nervous. I sighed and took my hands away. She gently pulled the towel away, she saw it and she stopped for a second and kept staring at me with wide eyes.

"How big is it?" She asked, I just looked at her surprised where did this confidence come from.

"I'm not insecure to measure it" I said trying to snatch my boxers but she pulled her hand back. She kneeled down on her knees and put my left foot first and then my right pulling the boxers up to my thighs. I just watched her stare at it the whole time and I felt my cheeks start to burn from embarrassment. She finally pulled them over it purposely touching it. I cleared my throat and grabbed my shirt and threw it over my head. She got up and just made herself comfortable on the bed next to me like she wasn't drooling over my dick.

*****************************
It's almost over but I don't want it to.... 😭😭😭😭

-S