CHAPTER 14

Luci's POV

Angel was cornered between me and the wall, she was busy staring at my lips to notice the knife I had in my hand about to puncture her stomach. I looked at her lips one more time and I couldn't help but imagine the taste of them.

"Angel?" Her eyes looked into mine and they help lust, she bit her lip and just didn't say anything.

"I want to kiss you..." I leaned closer to her lips, I can feel her breath hitch for a second and then she looked me dead in the eyes and said those words that made me catch her lips in soft passionate kiss. Why passionate because it felt unbelievably good that my lips were moving on their own. I unconsciously put the knife in my pocket and pushed my leg between her legs and she wrapped her arms around my neck moaning in my mouth.

My hands were gently caressing her sides and then made their way to her lower back pulling her closer until I felt her front grind against me, the friction made me want her more.

I let my hand travel to the back of her head and my fingers tangled in her hair getting a good grip and pulled her head back making sure not to hurt her, she let out a loud moan but soon covered her mouth with her hand as I moved my leg against her core harder. I kissed her soft neck and took in her beautiful scent.

I knew she was close so I replaced my thigh with my fingers and I slowly let them slide inside her warm wetness, I felt her breathing get heavier as she moved faster on my hand and I made sure to match her movement. She grabbed my face with both her hands and tried to kiss me but couldn't really focus on that she just moaned in my mouth. I saw her eyes roll back in her head and she let out a loud moan and her legs started to shake. I slowed and just kissed her face gently, her reddened cheeks, her watery eyes and her pink lips until she finally opened them and looked at me.

I pulled my hand from under her skirt and they were coated in wetness, I brought them closer to her lips and she open her mouth like a good girl and started sucking them clean.

"I hate you" she whispered pulling me into another kiss, I smiled in the kiss but we were interrupted by a banging on the door.

"Now that you guys are done fucking get out of here Lucia is looking for you" Jasmin's voice said. I forgot the reason why I pulled Angel in here, she looked at me with a smile, her smile that I admire so much. She kissed my cheek and opened the door fixing her skirt to find a smirking Jasmin.

Angel's POV

I ran to the parking lot to find Lucia leaning on the car with an annoyed look. I waved at her and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry I was in the bathroom" I said getting in the car, she looked at me suspiciously from the mirror. My clit was still pulsing from what Luci did in the janitors room and how good she made me feel.

"I think you should hide that before your mom sees it" she pointed with her eyes, I gave her a confused look and took my phone out to see what she talking about. I gasped as I saw hickeys all over my neck, I'm gonna get in so much trouble. I searched in my backpack to find the thing I was looking for.

"Aha!"  I grabbed the concealer and foundation, don't ask me why I got this in my bag I just do. I applied it over the hickeys and blended everything until there was nothing showing. I sighed in satisfaction and laid back in my seat. Okay, I'm gonna be just fine...

I sneaked inside the house because my mom was busy on her phone again and ran to my room. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes, my thoughts drifted to her and I couldn't stop them from reminding me how good her long fingers felt on my clit, or how rough she was pulling my hair but also so gentle helping me ride my climax. I was getting turned on again and I needed to stop before I do something. I walked to the bathroom and decided to take a cold shower to calm my hormones down. I hope she's not gonna give me the cold attitude....

*************************
Do you guys love me now 🙄

-S