Releasing

EJ's pov

I called Dr. Biasi and made an appointment for myself. Unfortunately, her first available opening wasn't for two weeks so I reserved the time-slot and waited. I'll just have to do my best to keep my temper in check for the next fourteen days. Thankfully, my idiot half-sister is flying back home tonight and Father's still away on business for a few more days. I only have to survive putting up with my bratty niece for now. God help me, I silently prayed to the heavens.

Two weeks later

Well, I managed to get through these past two weeks without killing any of my family members so I'll count that as a win. My snotty niece did earn herself a pert little spanking around the halfway point though for mouthing off incessantly but that was honestly unavoidable so I won't take any responsibility for that. Now fourteen days later, my sanity is in the very capable hands of Dr. Gabriella Biasi as I sit down with her in session.

"Tell me what's on your mind, Mr. Dimerra," she stated, pen and notebook in hand.

"EJ please, my father is Mr. Dimerra," I replied, smiling.

"Very well. Tell me what's on your mind, EJ."

"I'm frustrated," I said sighing, as I rubbed my temples and forehead.

"With what?" Gabriella gave me her full attention, making me feel a tad self-conscious.

"Everything and everyone. My work, my living situation, Claire, my father, my sister, my brother, Claire's former tutor Sofia. You name it. I liked my life in England. I miss it," I lamented, feeling quite sorry for myself.

"You're obviously under a lot of stress, EJ. Do you have a constructive outlet to release your frustration and tension?"

"Riding my horse Fuoco helps but..." I sighed, shaking my head and closing my eyes as I tried to get my thoughts together. "Sometimes, it's just not enough. I don't know what else to do."

"It sounds like you need another option to provide you relief from some of the stressors in your daily life."

"I guess so. What do you suggest?" I asked, hoping she'd have some clinical wisdom to impart.

"Forse potrei esserti utile (Perhaps I could be of some service)," she replied, rather seductively.

I had to pinch my thigh to make sure I wasn't dreaming. A racy video I'd seen a time or two began like this.

"Uh, I'm sorry, I'm a little confused. Isn't that what we're doing now? This therapy session, I mean," I tried to clarify, sure I was misreading her cues and intentions. This would be too good to be true if I wasn't. Gabriella's smokin' hot and I'd be more than happy to bed her.

She stood up and slowly walked over to me. I swallowed hard in anticipation of my lewd fantasy becoming reality. When Dr. Biasi sat down on my lap and clasped her hands behind my neck, my swallowing wasn't the only thing that was hard.

"You know my practice is very private..." she whispered in my ear, her hot breath making me shiver with excitement. "So I'm not bound by outdated conventional rules forbidding doctor client relations of a sexual nature."

I sat silently, wide-eyed, mouth agape in disbelief of the provocative scene playing out before me. My breathing was quick and shallow as I perspired in anticipation of role-playing this x-rated fantasy with my therapist. Dr. Biasi slid off my lap and knelt between my legs. Making my dreams come true, she slowly unbuttoned my pants and lowered the zipper, freeing my overly-excited, throbbing member from the confines of my now way-too-tight underwear encased prison.

"Fuck, Gabriella," I moaned, as she confidently took me in her mouth. Increasing the pressure as she took my length to the back of her throat, she momentarily gagged as I cut off her air supply. I held the back of her head firmly, guiding the exquisite orgasm inducing motions of her oh-so-skilled mouth.