ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛𝟝

♛    ♛    ♛

♛    ♛    ♛

"Where do you think they are?" Remeré shout-whispered, ducking down between me and Adalia. We were hiding behind a kitchen cabinet at the moment. How did we all end up playing hide-and-seek? I didn't even know.

"This is a weally bad idea," Adalia whispered, knowing that Noah could basically sniff out anything. She peeked above the counter and Remeré forced her down by her shoulders. "Keep low!"

"This is pretty rad, I found you," we all heard suddenly from behind us, "You guys are dumb."

We screamed when we saw Felix and took off his running. He caught Remeré in the blink of an eye. "Stay alive!" she squealed dramatically when she was tugged by her arm.

"Where do we go!?" Adalia hopped in place, and her puffballs jiggled at the gravity as well as a couple other things on her body. Though she acted like a child more than half the time, she bore a natural hourglass body that any woman could hope for.

"In here," I said and opened the door to a closet with cleaning supplies, only to see Noah was already in it.

"Ahhhhh!" Adalia screamed immediately again and started sprinting away. Her African genes were beginning to show all within that running form. She ran like she was being chased by the devil.

Neither of us should have tried to jog, however. Five of my steps equaled one to Noah. Not in a literal sense, but it sure as hell felt like it when he picked up Adalia and started kissing all over her face like it was no biggie.

"You're next," he said towards me.

I giggled, "Nah!" I've ran so much from Ziad that this all seemed like a regular obstacle course. I took a short cut to the deck and a different figure blocked my path in the glass doorway.

Vincent was standing there in his navy blue swim trunks hung low upon his waist. The color contrasted his eyes so well, and the water dripping from his hair down to his abs made him look like a painting that belonged in a sensual museum.

"You can't get through both of us," he smirked.

I looked back at Noah then back towards Noah, deciding to run towards my left. It was a dead end, but I managed to crawl out of the wide window without being tagged. "Woo-" I almost finished my celebratory scream, but Joseph was right there. Great.

He said those same two words that I hated to hear most from my own step-dad. "Found you."

I was tagged.

• • •