ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟚

♛    ♛    ♛

♛    ♛    ♛

Ziad looked around me when he opened the front door. "Where's your car?"

Oh crap, I thought.

"At the church," I giggled.

I tried to hide my face behind the bear, but he took it from me, as well as my bags of dresses.

"Daddddd~" I whined.

"No," he said, and laid my gifts on one of the single sofas, "come in here and sit down."

I sighed and walked into the room, closing the door behind me. My mother wasn't anywhere to be found at the moment, and I thought that was for the better.

I sat on the bronze couch that Ziad had freshly bought to match the warm attire of the house, and slumped back lazily.

He remained standing, "Were you with him?"

I wasn't prepared for the question, but I expected it nonetheless.

"Yes," I sighed.

He saw so many red flags already.

Leaving my car behind. Check.
Bringing me home entirely too late. Check.
No greeting or farewell. Check.

But he had to remind himself that though Vincent was a man, he was still very early in his age.

Ziad sighed and squatted down in front of me as I refused to make eye contact. "Sweetheart?"

I stared down at my lap, having thoughts of the worst possible outcomes.

He took my hands so I'd quit playing with my fingers. "Look at me."

I looked into those dark fern-colored eyes of his, and placed my feet on the edge of the couch to hug my knees to my chest.

It was a habit of mine to just curl up like this, but I often forgot an important thing.

What I was wearing when I did it.

I were confused as to why Ziad's eyes looked so fearful in that moment, but then I was baffled too, when I suddenly remembered that I hadn't gotten my panties back.

Vincent was right. I needed to learn how to sit like a lady, because now my coochie was all out in the open.

"Talk's over," Ziad said immediately when he saw glistening white moisture all over my area.

Getting sexual with her already? he thought. Another red flag.

He had never been so conflicted before. I could tell he probably wanted to ask me if I did anything with the mayor, but my uncomfort was clear as day just thinking about the topic.

"Already?" I asked.

He stood and forced himself to look away, "Yes. Up. Go take a shower."

"I'm too sleepy," I whined.