eleven.

Upon arriving at the kindergarten, they scrambled off, thanked the driver again, and ran to Ringo's classroom

"Thank you for waiting!" Ichigo exclaimed.

Ringo lifted her eyes and smiled broadly at the sight of her older sister with Naomi and Ichigo.

"Aren't you late?" The red-haired from group B smirked. "We thought you weren't coming already."

"Hurry up and bring out Ringo-chan's cake, Amano-san," the blonde taunted.

"Everyone's waiting."

Group A, alongside Rumi and Koizumi, took the cake to Ringo's table.

"I'm sorry for the wait, Ringo-chan," Naomi said kindly.

Ichigo put the box on the table and lifted the cover.

"Happy Birthday!" The children's eyes shone in delight upon seeing the cake. "Everyone, Ringo-chan's trapped in the witch's house. With the response power of the apple tree, you can save her from the witch. Please, save Ringo-chan!"

The kid's excitement attracted the children at the other table, who joined them to appreciate and enjoy the candy house. One of the boys used his marzipan figure to grab an apple and throw it on the candy house's chimney, making a groan echo from the inside.

"S-Scary!" He told Ichigo with tears in his eyes.

The other children also looked frightened, believing a true witch could be inside.

"It's just ventriloquism!" The pigtail girl lied, interpreting someone in pain. Fortunately for her, the kids were easily fooled and calmed down, accepting her poor excuse.

Many of Ringo's colleagues decided to join and throw an apple on the chimney, drawing more groans from Café inside the candy house. To keep up with the lie, Ichigo had to perform the sounds.

Hanabusa and Andou were trying to hide their laugh and contain the hysterics they wanted to let out. Rumi and Koizumi had faces of disbelief, thinking Ichigo had one screw loose. Or multiple.

Kashino looked at the pigtail girl in a way that said she was the most ridiculous and idiot girl he had ever seen. Naomi hid her face on Kashino's shoulder to muffle her snort.

"There's something seriously wrong with that girl," the blond boy declared.

"Well, it was her idea to put the Sweet Spirits inside the house, after all," she gasped.

"Hey, it seems that the witch got beaten!" One of the boys cheered.

"Well, everyone, let's go inside, then!" Ichigo said. She held the sides of the house's roof and lifted it, revealing the marzipan figure of Ringo beside a cake on a table and some chairs. "Ringo-chan baked a cake, and she's waiting for us!"

Everyone gasped in surprise, including the teachers and girls from group B.

"Good job, everyone," Naomi took the Sweet Spirits from the floor and carried them back to the group. "The kids are impressed."