nine.

Blueberry and Frosting stood together enjoying the food as Café and Caramel served them dutifully

Blueberry and Frosting stood together enjoying the food as Café and Caramel served them dutifully. Pistachio was stoic as always, but he sported a gentle look as he chatted with Chocolat.

"Pistachio and Chocolat seem very close," Andou remarked.

"He likes her," Naomi revealed.

"Eh?!" Kashino gasped in shock.

"I've known him since I was thirteen."

"So young!" Andou gasped.

"Why do you want to become a patissier?" Asked Kashino in genuine curiosity.

"My father used to teach me how to bake bread when I was a child. But one day, he decided to teach me how to make a tiramisu for my parents' anniversary," she told them in nostalgia. "He said it was a very special sweet because it was the dessert he shared with my mom on their first date. She was so happy. So I decided that I wanted to create sweets that shared stories."

"That's a great dream," Andou complimented kindly.

"What about your other Spirits?" Kashino pressed, wanting to know more about the older girl.

"Blueberry and Frosting came along last year. Pistachio seems cold, but he's actually quite shy."

Kashino noticed the sadness and longing in her eyes when she talked about her parents. He didn't know if it was simply homesickness or something more, but he felt the urge to protect her from the pain and make her smile more often.

She wasn't a very expressive girl, it was hard to deduce what she was thinking most of the time, but the times when she did display her emotions were so intense it made his heart flutter.

🍰

When the Volunteering Day arrived, Naomi and her group went to Piyo Piyo Kindergarten to deliver a cake for a girl's birthday alongside groups B and C of the cooking class. The younger Lucas wasn't thrilled as she wasn't very fond of children.

The teacher announced their arrival, making the children promptly attack the high schoolers, hopping on them and pulling until they got their sugar.

Naomi stood by the door alongside Kashino and Ichigo.

"Kashino, Naomi, hurry up and get in," the pigtail girl urged.

Two boys ran to them, asking for chocolate, and pushed the blond teen on the floor, pissing him off. Ichigo and Naomi held him back so he wouldn't do anything reckless like hurting the kids.

Another boy came behind Ichigo and Naomi, lifting their skirts. The brown-haired girl yelled in embarrassment while the older girl shot him a stern look, making him flinch.

"It was Strawberry prints," the boy told his friend.

"That's very childish. What about the other?"

"She's wearing shorts. She's scary."