two.

Naomi walked the path Mari had shown her earlier that led to her classroom, catching curious glances from the other students, who wondered among themselves if she was the girl Henri recommended

"Excuse me," a soft voice stopped her when she was about to go upstairs. Naomi turned to face a sour-faced blond carrying a sculpture of chocolate accompanied by a friendly black-haired boy. "Hi, I'm Andou Sennosuke, and this is Kashino Makoto. Are you Henri-sensei's student, Amano Ichigo?"

"I'm Takanashi Naomi," she replied.

"Ah, pardon my mistake," he chuckled. "Do you need help finding your class?"

"Hey, Andou, we don't have time for this!" The one called Kashino complained.

"Don't be rude, Kashino," Andou scolded his friend before offering Naomi another smile. "Please, could I see your hand?"

Confused, Naomi extended her hand, and Andou put a green candy on it. She brought it to her nose and took in the smell.

"Macha caramel?" She wondered, putting it in her mouth to savor it before swallowing it. "Interesting combination. It's delicious."

"I'm glad you liked it. I made it myself."

They walked together to the classroom, meeting a green-haired boy and a short girl with brown hair tied in pigtails curled at the ends. She had a bouquet of toffee sweets molded into roses in her hand.

"Hey!" Kashino called. "You're blocking the way."

"Ah, sorry," the girl prompted away before gasping. "This is a chocolate sculpture. It's a chocolate sculpture, right?! Awesome!"

"Who are you?" Kashino deadpanned.

"Transfer student Amano-san," the green-haired boy informed. "Amano-san, these two are also from our class. Kashino and Andou. And you must be the other transfer student, Takanashi Naomi. I'm sorry, I don't have a gift for you now. I'm Hanabusa Satsuki. A pleasure to meet you."

"Nice to meet you."

When the short girl looked at the taller one, she gaped in awe.

"A princess..." She whispered absentmindedly.

Naomi raised an eyebrow at the exaggerated reaction.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm Amano Ichigo. Pleased to meet you!" The girl introduced herself, bowing deeply. "I'm so glad I'm not the only new student here. Everyone seems so capable and talented," she babbled nervously.

"Rather than introducing yourself, step aside. I can't get through," Kashino demanded.

Ichigo complied, and Kashino passed, followed by Naomi, who headed to the bathroom before lessons began.

When she and Ichigo were allowed to enter the classroom, the teacher made them introduce themselves before all the students.

"I'm Takanashi Naomi. I'm sixteen. Please, take care of me," she bowed politely.