seven.

"Wow, I'm being praised by Henri-sensei!" Ichigo sighed daydreamingly, not even paying attention to the mess with the cream on her genoise during cooking class

Naomi scrunched her face for having someone thinking romantically about her brother so blatantly. She knew Mari was in love with him, but at least she was discreet about it. Ichigo didn't have such composure.

"What the hell is she doing?" Kashino grumbled to Naomi, who had just finished the blueberry frosting for her sponge cake.

"I don't even wanna know," she murmured back.

"Amano-san," Andou called. "Amano-san!"

When the brown-haired girl came out of her reverie, she screeched at the disaster she had caused, being the only person to blame for it.

"Ah! W-What should I do?!"

"You're amazing for daydreaming about other things during cooking practice," Kashino bluntly commented as he cleaned up the knife he was going to use to cut his cake. "What incredible guts."

Naomi hid a smile at his sarcasm.

"Kashino, stop being mean to Ichigo-chan," Hanabusa scolded.

"Although she failed on the decoration, the genoise is made perfectly," Andou praised.

"It's a great improvement compared to when you just transferred here," the green-haired boy observed charmingly, causing the girl to feel too proud.

Considering she had so little self-confidence, Ichigo's ego was incredibly easy to inflate.

"How naive," Kashino rebutted. "You're too naive if you think doing this little is an improvement."

Naomi delicately covered the entirety of her genoise with the frosting, making a gradient of circle sizes at the top. Then, she added a bunch of pistachio seeds on the side of the cake, not leaving a spot empty.

"D-Did you make that, Kashino?" Ichigo's frustration quickly switched to her wonder for the beautiful chocolate genoise he made.

"Amazing, right?" Hanabusa appreciated. "When it comes to chocolate sweets, no one can make it better than Kashino."

"Wow, I also want to make chocolate cakes like this someday," Ichigo awed.

"For Amano, it will still be impossible even after a million years," the blonde deadpanned.

"You're harsh!" Andou and Hanabusa sweatdropped.

"Her technique got better." Ichigo's irk towards the blonde's comment vanished, replaced by a bright smile. She knew she could count on Naomi-san to defend her. "Her lack of poise, on the other hand, is not something that night practices will help. In this matter, she may be hopeless."

Kashino stifled a laugh.

Andou and Hanabusa wondered if she was trying to praise or criticize Ichigo, yet also had to refrain from snickering.