eight.

Naomi scanned the room for anyone who could possibly be listening to their commotion

Naomi scanned the room for anyone who could possibly be listening to their commotion. She had suspected that Ichigo could have a Sweet Spirit since the girl wasn't all that discreet when interacting with her. The boys, though, were a surprise.

It was stupid of her because they had such big dreams. Surely, Sweet Spirits would choose them. They were honest, hard workers, and loyal.

"Amano, don't tell me you can see this?" Andou pointed at the fairy girl.

"Chocolat, enough of that already!" A blonde fairy jumped out of Ichigo's pocket. She had blue eyes, light blonde hair with a pink ribbon, and a pink dress under a white apron.

The two Spirits started fighting one another almost immediately.

"So Ichigo-chan has a Sweet Spirit with her, too," Hanabusa noted.

Ichigo freaked out at his commentary, grabbing the attention of the teacher. The brown-haired girl quickly covered the fighting Spirits with a bowl and smiled sheepishly.

"It's fine. Other people can't see them," Kashino explained.

"Only those with Sweet Spirits can see them," Hanabusa added.

As if on cue, they froze, slowly turning to Naomi. The shock of discovering that they all had Sweet Spirits made them forget that the older girl was still present. She had her arms crossed and her brows raised.

"Naomi-san," Ichigo smiled nervously, trying to come up with an explanation for their behavior. "W-We can explain..."

"I would love to hear it," Naomi admitted. She knew the childish girl would come up with some absurd explanation that not even a 5-year-old would believe.

"Erm," Andou was speechless. "This is not the best time to talk about it."

"We all know she will say something stupid," A muffled male voice chided from Naomi's hat, making it shuffle slightly and immediately attracting the others' attention.

The boys gaped at it, although the amateur girl took longer to understand what happened.

Naomi sighed.

"We'll meet here tonight."

🍰

"This girl is Vanilla. I met her in this cooking room the day I transferred," Ichigo introduced the blond Sweet Spirit.

"This is Chocolat. A year ago, I guess I also met her here," Kashino pointed at his Sweet Spirit before reddening at the weird situation.

"Failure duo!" Chocolat taunted Vanilla and Ichigo, making the fairies engage in another fight.

A short, brown-haired fairy wearing an orange dress under a white apron jumped out of Andou's pocket and tried to stop Chocolat and Vanilla. She tripped as she landed and rolled towards the sink.