Chapter 67

Near the end of the shooting, Qiu Jin not only did not feel joy, but became highly nervous.

When the staff pushed the cake out and congratulated them on their successful killing, Qiu Jin's brains were all about the test of the upcoming harmonious life.

He even pushed off the killing feast and contacted Liu Wei.

"Sister Wei, do you have any announcements for me?"

"Not for the time being, Mr. Ji said to let you take a break for a while." Liu Weirourou's voice came, "You have been working hard recently? I heard that you have not been on vacation in the past few months, it is better to take advantage of this time Take a good rest and restore your vitality."

Qiu Jin: "..."

He understands it, Ji Shenxiao has managed to make it clear.

When nowhere to go, he suddenly received a call from Yi Congqing.

Qiu Jin's eyes suddenly lighted up: "Easy to guide, is there a new book?"

Yi Congqing laughed: "How do you know I have something to find you?"

"Aren't you busy, you can't chat with me?"

"There is indeed a job to find you."

Qiu Jin let out a sigh of relief, and Yi Congqing was really Bole.

"I have a literary film on hand, I think your temperament is quite in line, do you want to try it?"

"Okay, I can come right away!"

"The time is not in a hurry, it is estimated that it will be turned on in the second half of the year, I will give you a communication first."

Qiu Jin shook his head: "I have been very busy recently, please send me this book first!"

"But the script is still in the final adjustment stage. Let me give you a reference first."

"Then you send me the mailbox, the same as before."

Yi Congqing said yes, silenced for a while, and asked again: "Oh, Xiao Qiu, would you mind asking a personal question?"

Qiu Jin: "What?"

Yi Congqing smiled: "Have you had **** 1 experience?"

Qiu Jin: "..."

Yi Congqing really didn't lie to him, it was such a private question.

Qiu Jin was half a genius, and he was a little embarrassed: "How come I suddenly asked about this?"

"You see the script and you know that the actor in this play is a playboy, and there are a lot of intimate plays in the film."

Qiu Jin: "..."

Yi Congqing continued: "If not, you have to seize the time and take a good grasp."

Qiu Jin: "... or would you still find someone else?"

He does not exclude intimate dramas, but he is now in love, and then making that kind of movie, he always feels that he is indirectly planting grass on Ji Shenxiao's head.

"Don't introduce, you are the most suitable for the protagonist temperament."

Qiu Jin: "..."

He began to wonder if Yi Congqing habitually wears a hat? Deceive people first and then kill?

"You haven't read the book yet, and you can answer me after reading it?" Yi Congqing followed the temptation. "And this script writer has been worn for several years, and it is particularly difficult. It is a good book that can move people's hearts."