Chapter 50

When Qiu Jin received a call from Ji Shenxiao, Xiang Xi was still rehearsing in his room.

?? In the afternoon, Xiang Xi made a condemnation drama. The plot of this drama was that after Ji Tongguang returned to Anguo, he found that no one wanted to believe him.

?? His task in this scene was to persuade Anguk and Tobu officials to work together to resist zombies.

??But Xiang Xi did not play well, Yi Congqing was not satisfied with the filming several times, let him first rest to find the state, continue the next day.

?? Xiang Xi, who had no way, knocked on Qiu Jin's door at night.

?? Qiu Jin had just taken a shower at the time and was still a little surprised when he saw Xiang Xi: "Something?"

??Xiang Xi stared at the door handle: "I just want to find you to play..."

?? Qiu Jin looked in the corridor and found no one, so he took a step back and let people in.

??Xiang Xi: "You can rest assured that no one knows that I am here."

?? Qiu Jin handed over the bottle of water and casually said: "What are you going to do?"

?? "This is the scene," Xiang Xi handed the script, "The director has always said that I am in a wrong state, but he did not say anything specific."

?? Qiu Jin gave a cursory glance, and there was another impression: "In the afternoon, I followed the vice director to film, but I didn't follow you on the scene, or would you show me a section first?"

?? Xiang Xi finished acting according to her own imagination, did not sit down after the end, just stood aside nervously, waiting for Qiu Jin's reaction.

?? Qiu Jin thought about it and said, "You are mainly not strong enough."

?? "Strength? Am I still not fierce enough?" Xiang Xi frowned, and some did not understand. "But the director said that I was too angry and too emotional."

?? "It's not a question of being angry or not angry. You started in the wrong direction. I suggest you check the meaning of condemnation before performing."

?? Check meaning?

?? Xiang Xi frowned subconsciously, of course he knew what condemnation meant, Qiu Jin looked down on him?

?? Before waiting for Xiang Xi's action, Qiu Jin adjusted the encyclopedia's explanation.

?? "For your own sake, condemnation means rebuke, blame. Refers to severe blame for absurd words and deeds or wrong policies, with a solemn color."

?? Xiang Xi nodded: "I know."

Qiu Jin: "Your problem is that there is no sense of intensity in the show, too angry, but not dignified enough."

?? "Ah?" Xiang Xi raised his head.

?? "Angry is useless, anger is cheap emotions, you have to show your opinions and ideas, in order to convince those who are much older than you."

??Xian Xi is a little ignorant: "But simply showing the point of view, can't achieve that effect."

Qiu Jin nodded: "Yes, so you need to show solemnity and anger at the same time."

?? Xiang Xi didn't understand, but it was not easy to ask again, just said: "Then I try."

?? "It's not your problem, this kind of drama is not easy to perform." Qiu Jin didn't say anything seriously, "The condemnation is top-down, but we are young, the aura is not strong enough, and it lacks a certain sense of weight."