Chapter 32

Xiang Xi was still breathing after the end. The pressure of the scene just now should not be too strong, he was almost down by Qiu Jin.

Taking the film of the film emperor is the most sensitive. In the unofficial performance just now, he still accurately captured the slight changes in Qiu Jin's eyes.

He is now asking about the details of his performance just now. Qiu Jin did not hide it. He turned and discussed the acting experience with him.

Geng Leyue is still shouting scammers, he can't fool it in this way, but no one has taken care of him.

Xiang Xi looked back at Qiu Jin in the coquettish voice, and found that the young man's back was straight, the smile was gentle, and the performance was still easy to discuss with the veteran film emperor Shan Wen, and the previous image was completely earth-shaking.

And his eyes no longer have his place.

Although Xiang Xi knew that he shouldn't have this kind of emotion, he still had some taste.

In addition, he also developed a feeling of fear.

He is not a vase, and the directors he has worked with say that he has solid acting skills and serious filming, and is a rare good seedling. Even if you take the traffic niche route now, you will definitely be transformed into a powerful actor in the future.

"The Rise and Fall of the World" is his most important drama this year. When he heard Qiu Jin playing the main supporting role Ji He, he just naively hoped that the other party would not be entangled with himself, and now...

After seeing Qiu Jin's performance with his own eyes, Xiang Xi suddenly felt a sense of crisis in his heart, and there was also a strong fighting spirit. He must not be suppressed by Qiu Jin.

"Hello, wouldn't you have been hit?" Geng Leyue, although not in the entertainment industry, but also saw that Qiu Jin was just a lot more natural than Xiang Xi. Of course, maybe Qiu Jin secretly practiced secretly, so he deliberately caught Xiang Xi by surprise at this time.

"No." Xiang Xi shook his head, but said nothing after sitting down, and his brows were tight.

The game continues.

The meal was almost up to now, just as they were about to break up, a text message alert bell suddenly appeared.

Qiu Jin's movements suddenly stopped for a moment, Ji Shenxiao noticed this, extended his hand, and accurately took the phone before Geng Leyue.

Ji Qisheng's eyes lit up: "Who's who?"

Hearing a familiar tone, Qiu Jin replied: "It should be mine."

He has nothing to hide.

After waiting all night, Qiu Jin finally arrived! Ji Qisheng was even more excited and quickly urged Ji Shenxiao to read the content.

However, after seeing the content in the season, Shen Xiao stopped the action of handing out the phone, and turned back to hold the phone on the table.

"Stop it, I accept the punishment."

"Qiu Jin's mobile phone, why did you accept the punishment?" Geng Leyue was unwilling to reach out and robbed him, but where he robbed the highly talented Ji Shenxiao, he was quickly released a kite.

Qiu Jin also had some surprises, and looked at Ji Shenxiao doubtfully: "Is nothing? You read it well."

Ji Shenxiao didn't look at him, but just repeated: "I am willing to accept punishment."

Geng Leyue was a little unhappy, but still handed out the small box: "Then you smoke it yourself."

Still a familiar carton, Ji Shenxiao took a piece of it and opened it expressionlessly. Two seconds later, he folded back expressionlessly and returned.