Chapter 46

After sending away Ji Shenxiao, Qiu Jin just returned to the hotel and received a call from the agent.

Yang Chi's voice was full of anxiety: "Have you watched online? Have your hacks!"

"I'm black again?" Qiu Jin was almost immune, and they asked, "What did you say?"

"Who have you been with recently?" Yang Chi paused for a moment, and his voice trembled. "I was photographed at the hotel."

Qiu Jin was about to be ridiculed: "I thought, but my mother is filming here every day, with whom will you meet the hotel?"

"I'll send you the link, you look at it first, determine who the other person is and then respond."

"Got it," Qiu Jin didn't care much, but calmed Yang Chi. "It's all rumor, don't worry."

Yang Chi didn't dare, Qiu Jin was a rising star, and if there were more black spots, he might be confused again.

Qiu Jin clicked on the link. The Weibo fan only had more than a hundred thousand fans. It was estimated which studio raised the trumpet, and it was discarded once it broke out. This kind of account is almost endless.

The interactions on Weibo are not very high on weekdays, but this one alone, reprinted tens of thousands, has already become popular.

The picture shows that when he and Ji Shenxiao walked into the hotel together, Qiu Jin was shocked when he saw the picture, and he almost took it seriously.

Ji Shenxiao is so gentleman, still protecting his waist? But he didn't feel it at the time, it was estimated that it was just a help, and he didn't get started. But the angle was tricky, and it looked like he was wrapped in his arms.

The accompanying text is also a conspiracy theory: "No wonder Qiu Jin's resources are so good after the comeback, it turns out that some people backed up."

The word "backing up" is used well, the word is ambiguous, and the picture is very suggestive, which attracted a large number of netizens.

Qiu Jin filmed and rested for half a month, and the sunspots were worried that they couldn't find the material. This is all right. They immediately rushed in and immediately posted this Weibo on the hot search.

Yang Chi: "Did you see it? That's it..."

Qiu Jin was funny: "That man is Ji Shenxiao. Tonight he invited our whole crew to dinner. Why didn't he just film me and him, but we didn't film such a big crew?"

Yang Chi relaxed. This misunderstanding is well explained. The whole crew is a witness. It is estimated that who bought Hot Search Black.

But then, he immediately became nervous again: "Why did you wrap your waist that season? Are you really together?"

Qiu Jin: "You have heard from everywhere. You look at the picture carefully and borrow it. He didn't really touch me."

"What about the role you got?" Yang Chi hasn't seen Qiu Jin's acting until now, and he's not sure. "Are you really capable?"

Qiu Jin is funny: "Don't you even believe me?"

"No, no, this is not... I just didn't expect that you can be so praised by Yi Congqing, but he took out several people behind the film emperor, you suddenly became so powerful, I couldn't believe it for a while ..."

This sentence held Qiu Jin comfortably. He put his feet on the chair and said lazily: "It's useless to say, the pilot trailer is expected to be released soon, and they will know to hit the face."

Yang Chi: "Then we don't care?"

"Why care," Qiu Jin sneered. "Now any ox, ghost, or snake **** wants me to declare, when I have the key? Do they match?"