Chapter 65

Qiu Jin was bitten by a mosquito.

When he got up the next day and saw a pink pimple on his neck, the first reaction turned out to be-anyway, there were traces, and I knew that it was better to go too far last night.

It's a pity.

"What are you looking at? Your brows are so tight?" Ji Shenxiao asked his voice in a vague voice, embracing his waist from behind.

Qiu Jin pointed to the mark on his neck: "bitten by a mosquito."

Ji Shenxiao stared at the red mark for a while, and suddenly turned Qiu Jin to his face, deceived and trapped people between the washstand and his body.

Qiu Jin exclaimed: "What are you doing?"

Ji Shenxiao buried his head in his neck, rubbed roguely, "I want it too."

Qiu Jin: "..."

"Do you even want mosquito vinegar?"

"Who let it bite you without permission?" Ji Shenxiao stuck his tongue and licked the one, "I dare not touch it."

By the way, Qiu Jin couldn't help shaking.

Why didn't he know Ji Shenxiao was so sticky before? Still so coquettish?

But Qiu Jin eats very much. He blushed his collar slightly, revealing a collarbone, and whispered: "Don't stay where you can see..."

Ji Shenxiao's eyes sank instantly.

Fuck...

Is this man killing him?

Ji Shenxiao's sight is really too naked, as if he can directly change from a stroller to a high-speed rail and drive out of the spaceship!

Qiu Jin suddenly grabbed the collar and ran out like a frightened rabbit: "Don't forget it! I'm going!"

Looking at the back of Qiu Jin's escape, Ji Shenxiao licked his lips, and his pupils darkened a little.

Don't let me wait too long.

The nanny car is already parked in the parking lot, Qiu Jin is wearing shoes at the entrance, and Ji Shenxiao asks him: "How long have you finished the film?"

Qiu Jin paused, and then said, "Probably there is still a month."

In fact, the filming was finished in at most 20 days, but he added 10 days without authorization, mainly because the desire dissatisfaction in Ji Shenxiao's eyes was too obvious.

I would have liked this kind of thing originally, and Qiu Jin was also quite expecting at first, but the impact I received last night was too great, and I was almost scared.

impossible! That is by no means the size that normal people can accommodate! He is not talented, how could it be put in!

Qiu Jin was afraid for a while, and decided to be able to delay one day at a time.

"One month..." Ji Shenxiao murmured a little, it seemed a pity, and finally nodded to the difficult point, as if she had made up her mind.

Qiu Jin: "..."

He asked the agent to give him a few more announcements!

When he entered the nanny car, Liu Wei handed over breakfast.

Qiu Jin tweeted Weibo while eating, Liu Wei had been watching him, a stern expression.

"What's the matter?" Qiu Jin glanced at him. "Say something soon."

"Brother, here you are..." Liu Wei pointed to his neck. "Do you want to cover it?"

"Oh, this?" Qiu Jin didn't care much, "bitten by a mosquito."