Chapter 28

Where Ji Qisheng had a fire, he digged into the kitchen and was shed tears, and the limited-edition T-shirt was dirty, and nothing was done.

Geng Leyue had already opened the eighth-level taunt, Ji Qisheng retorted a few words, and finally didn't say anything, just madly adding firewood with a cold face.

There was more and more firewood in the stove. Ji Qisheng kept pressing the igniter, and the sporadic sparks still disappeared quickly, leaving only a burst of white smoke.

Ji Qisheng blinked, his eyes moist.

Geng Leyue: "Are you crying?"

"Who cried?" Ji Qisheng was annoyed. "It's too much smoke, okay!"

Geng Leyue couldn't see it anymore and decided to move out to rescue the soldiers.

When Qiu Jin came in, he saw Ji Qisheng frantically stuffing wood into the stove, and even added a few large pieces of wood.

Qiu Jin put down the job at hand and said to Ji Qisheng: "Let me go."

Such a big log can't be ignited even if it is stuffed in.

I don't know where this sentence hit the painful part of the other party. I saw Ji Qisheng's eyes glared and said fiercely: "You look down on me?!"

His face was stained with gray, and the milk was fierce.

Qiu Jin: "..."

Is this person poisonous?

Work like this, and still have such a strong self-esteem?

Qiu Jin didn't have the patience to take the child, he didn't have a good air: "I just look down on you and hurry up when you understand."

"You--" Ji Qisheng was angry, and he said cruelly, "You really are not a good person!"

Qiu Jin: "?"

Qiu Jin was too lazy to quarrel with him, withdrew the stuffed firewood, peeled it twice in the middle of the firewood pile, and took out the igniter.

Ji Qisheng wanted to say something else, he heard the sound of "Teng", a wave of heat surged out, and the fire ignited.

Qiu Jin was getting ready, and saw Ji Qisheng's huge body crouching aside, like a big wolfdog, with the flame of curiosity jumping in his eyes.

He had to explain: "It is necessary to leave a space in the middle of the firewood so that oxygen can enter the firewood more easily."

"In the beginning, you don't need to plug the firewood with big roots. Use flammable leaves and small wooden sticks. Wait until the fire stabilizes, then put in the firewood."

The kitchen door was pushed open, and Geng Leyue held a few waxy corn in and said that he wanted to eat roasted corn.

Ji Qisheng stared at the corn, his throat rolled unconsciously, and then he turned to look at Qiu Jin.

"Okay, give you a chance to show," Qiu Jin stood up. "You watched the fire for me. When it was almost extinguished, you added a little wood and looked at the corn again."

Ji Qisheng sat down happily, but realized that his expression was improper, and immediately put a face on his face: "It's you who asked me, not me to do it myself."

Qiu Jin: "Just go, I will ask you, please help Ji Qisheng look at the fire."

Ji Qisheng was satisfied, and he sat down on the little pony, as if the emperor was crowned.

In the yard, Ji Shenxiao's work has been almost completed, and the fresh corn kernels have all turned into milky white viscous materials.

Looking at this pot of nothing, Qiu Jin suddenly remembered something and shouted: "Director, have you made a menu?"