Chapter 58

Qiu Jin deliberately went to the restroom for ventilation. When he passed the courtyard and came to the bathroom, he suddenly smelled a familiar rose fragrance.

Did he miss the pheromone again?

Qiu Jin wore a dress today without a barrier spray, and called Liu Wei.

Since Qiu Jin left, the people toasting Ji Shenxiao have grown at a rate visible to the naked eye. Ji Shenxiao has no shelf, he should drink everything, and when the last wave of people leaves, Qiu Jin has not returned. He glanced at the time and had left for ten minutes.

Ji Shenxiao was a little uneasy and stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

The knock on the door rang quickly, and Qiu Jin opened the cubicle and found that the person was not Liu Wei, but Jiang Ming who had left before.

Qiu Jin's heart throbbed, and the conditioned reflex pushed the door back, and the thick solid wood door of the five-star hotel slammed into Jiang Ming's hand. The latter didn't loosen it, still clinging to the door crack, so strong that even his fingertips turned white.

Qiu Jin froze his face, but still did not open the door: "Don't you have your hands?"

Jiang Ming shook the inhibitor in his hand: "Do you want medicine?"

Qiu Jin glanced at the other person's red fingers and couldn't help but feel a little guilty, but he was still vigilant and only opened a door: "Why are you here? Liu Wei?"

"He has something to send me over." Jiang Ming smiled as if he could not feel the pain. "Are you entering the estrus period?"

"give me."

Qiu Jin stretched out his hand to pick up, but Jiang Ming flinched back deliberately, shaking with the inhibitor, and said like a funny cat: "I will give you a smile."

"Sick?" Qiu Jin rolled his eyes and closed his hand when he raised his hand. Unexpectedly, Jiang Ming had been prepared for a long time, and the whole person got stuck in the crack of the door, and reached out and pushed Qiu Jin.

A huge force pressed on his chest. Qiu Jin couldn't catch two steps back. Jiang Ming squeezed into the compartment and closed the door with a bang.

The two occupy a corner of the bathroom and face each other.

Jiang Ming opened the inhibitor: "I will help you."

Qiu Jin condensed his face, almost showing substantial anger.

"Get out."

"Why do you let me go every time?" The man looked at his face almost greedily, with obsession and expression in his eyes, "I love you so clearly."

Qiu Jin stood up with all his hair, and he said with a clap: "Are you crazy? I haven't said a few words with you."

"You don't know who I am yet?" Jiang Ming narrowed his eyes displeasedly, as if looking at an unobedient child, "A Jin, you are so bad, obviously you should remember me most."

A Jin...

There was only one person who would call him that.

The memories of the past quickly returned, the susceptibility period, the inhibitors passed by others, the heavy smell of mango and musk mixed together-Duan Liu!

There was a loud noise in Qiu Jin's brain, a side kick was thrown out, and the leather shoes pressed hard against Jiang Ming's stomach. Just when he wanted to withdraw his leg, Jiang Ming suddenly grabbed his foot and touched two indifferently.