Chapter 57

The film was painstaking, Qiu Jin lost nearly ten pounds, Xiang Xi was black two times, the actors were more or less rough, but they had a good foundation, and they were tidy and tidy. Pretty girl.

The killing feast was held in Beijing. After two days of repairs, the actors who were abused by Yi Congqing were again bright and beautiful.

Qiu Jin has now officially become a Huayi media artist, with a professional styling team, the whole person looks smart and capable, the tailored suit outlines his thin waist and long legs, the smile is sunny and bright, and it looks very spirited .

There was a delay at Ji Shenxiao before going out. When Qiu Jin came to the hotel, almost everyone had already arrived.

As soon as he entered the hall, he saw Yi Congqing beckoning at him: "Xiao Qiu is finally here, sit down and sit down, just waiting for you."

Yi Congqing, Xiang Xi, Jiang Ming, Zhang Qiongzi, Feng Ling, and two screenwriters... Almost all the main creators of this drama are at this table, with two vacancies left, with Xiang Xi on the left and Jiang on the right Ming.

Seeing him coming, Xiang Xi and Jiang Ming raised their heads in succession, their eyes falling on his face.

Qiu Jin: "..."

Can he choose not to sit here?

Yi Congqing laughed uncomfortably: "It seems that our Ji He is very popular."

"Yi Dao, you are really..." Qiu Jin laughed bitterly and began to sell miserably, "Ji He is dead, you just let me go."

Yi Congqing understood quite well, and said with a smile: "It's just thinking of you being so abused in the play, that's what makes you send a little sugar."

Xiang Xi also said: "Sorry, that arrow shot at you."

Jiang Ming smiled familiarly: "Ma'am, aren't you next to me?"

Qiu Jin: "..."

Damn, is this all going to be with him one by one? But Xiang Xi and Jiang Ming know who to choose. Qiu Jin gritted his teeth, preparing to be next to Xiang Xi, and suddenly noticed that there were footsteps coming behind him.

"Sorry for being late," Ji Shenxiao strode over meteor. He gave Qiu Jin a helpless waist and moved him to Xiang Xi. He sat down next to Jiang Ming and explained to the crowd, "It was a bit delayed to meet an acquaintance."

Qiu Jin finally breathed a sigh of relief and sat down beside Xiang Xi in peace of mind.

"I rely on!" Xiang Xi was terribly excited, and began to pull his sleeves under the table, biting his ears softly. "Did you see President Ji just looking at your eyes? It just means'This is my wife, don't bully him '! Too A!'

Qiu Jin: "..."

"You brain supplement ability, it is too wasteful not to write novels."

"What is Naobu, I'm seeking truth from facts! Do you think he put your hands on your waist, isn't this stepping horse only for couples?" Xiang Xi's eyes flew to the side frequently. Deputy Gao Leng's appearance of abstinence did not expect that possessiveness is so strong."

"Xiang Xiaoxi, you're enough!" Qiu Jin lowered his face, pretending to be angry, "We are just ordinary friends."

"Ordinary friends, I know," Xiang Xi shrugged, and at a glance I could see through your expressions of the male and female dogs, "just ordinary friends who bite each other's necks."

Qiu Jin said nothing about him, and he started violently: "Are you too broken? Your fans know that their little fairy is so private

Gua? "