Chapter 16

Bianca pov

We were now in Florida. Adrian thinks it was hilarious while we l were on the plane because I was scared of heights.

"Babe your okay."

"Y- yea I'm fine.I'm just happy were on the ground already."

"I didn't know you had a fear of heights baby."

"Well now you know so hush."

"When were going back home I'll keep you distracted. So you won't be scared okay." he said giving me a kiss, well tried to give me a kiss but I pushed him.

"That's for laughing at me."

He chuckled to himself again. and i pouted

"Baby I'm sorry that I laughed at you."

"Promise."

"Promise."

"Okay,well maybe it was a little funny."

I started laughing at myself. he just joined in with me. We got on the car that he rented and we put our things on the trunck. We got on the car and looked at each other. I love looking aat his blue glazeing eyes. I'm bad at describing eyes

When we were home we had an argument about where to stay I wanted to stay at My grandma's and He wanted to stay in a hotel but obviously he won.

"So how's your grandma like?"

"She's really nice. You don't have to worry about anything she will love you."

"I hope so."

I pecked him on the lips and told him not to worry.

I started fiddling with my shirt like I used too. I hope my grandpa except him.

'Well let's drive to our wonderful hotel because I am very tired and ready to lay down how about you."

he said trying to change the conversation and lighten up my mood.

I gave him a small smile and said a sloumly 'okay'.

We finally reached the hotel thanks to the GPS on his phone. The whole ride there was quiet a comfortable quiet. he told me i could leave the bags and someone would bring them up for us. we went to the desk and asked the lady for the door key. She Looked at me rolled her eyes and averted her eyes to Adrian and started twrilling a piece of her hair on a finger. She see me with him i can't stand girls like her.

"I came here to get my keys not flirt so can you give me my damn keys for me and my girlfriend."

"Uh, yes sir here you go, two keys to your room."

"Now that wasn't hard was it. Have a nice day." he said to the woman in front of him.

Me and Adrian arrived at the room. He told the man to put our bags by door he gave him 100 bucks then he left. Why 100 bucks all he did was bring those bags up for us.

"Babe how about you go take a shower before me."

"Uh, okay. Theirs only one room where am I sleeping."

"With me duhh."

"Why did you get one ." I said playfully pushing him.

"Cause they didn't have another spare room."

"Oh."

"Yea, now go take a shower and if you'd like I could join."

"No I'm good."

"I won't take long in the shower so you won't have to worry."I said turning around from what I was doing, and looked at him.

"Yea em its fine take as long as you like.