Chapter 21

Im sorry everyone i had to delete chapter 24 because wattpad had some problems! :( but i promise i'll rewrite it, but it might not be the same as the other one sorry..
...........................

( Adrian pov)

Once we got to the store and started shopping we already went to three stores already and she didn't buy anything.

"Baby. What's wrong."

"All this things cost so much money Adrian. "

"Bianca I could spend 15,000 on you and it still wouldn't be enough, now come on please choose whatever you want."

She looked at me for conformation.

"Come on baby."

"Okay fine."

When we went to the next store which was cache'she found a dress that cost 158.00. I liked it, I think it would look great on her.

"Get it baby. I like it."

"Your sure."

"B. Get anything you like I don't mind. "

She got the dress and walked to the private fitting room with me behind her I sat on the sofa they had in the fitting room and waited for her to try the dress. While she was doing that my phone ranged. Not now can't I have alone time with my girlfriend.

"Hello." I said irritated by the person.

"Hey son."

"Hi mom. What's the calling for."

"I was calling to see how you and the lovely daughter in law of mines doing.

"Seriously mom, were doing good okay. Is that all. "

"Boy, you better watch who you talking to."

"I'm sorry. I'm just shopping with her and I want to spend time with her without being on the phone."

"Okay. I just,wanted to tell you that me and your dad was thinking of taking the family to Barbados for spring break. And if you would like to come."

That would be nice for me to have some time with Bianca and for me to stay off work for a while.

"I don't know I'll talk to Bianca. "

"Oh and just so you know your grandma coming to."

Bianca came out of the fitting room looking so sexy.

"Hey mom i gotta go I'll call you back."

I didn't even wait until she said bye I just hung up the phone.

"So um what you think."

"What I think. I think you look breath taking."

She smiled up at me and i walked up to her. "You look beautiful."

Her breath hitched from my closeness." Your beautiful in anything you wear baby. But how much I want the dress off of you right now. "

"Well I guess your gonna have to wait huh?"

"Or we can do it here. "

She laughed then walked back in the fitting room.

" Baby you are really funny. "

"I'm happy you think that." I said to her...........

We went to 6 other stores realnswag, Ashely Stewart, PacSun , Chanel, Gucci and the Nike outlet.

"Is their another store you would like to go to. "

" Um no I think that's enough for today. Well just one more. "