8

Bianca pov

I finished paying my electricity bill, and my cable bill. I don't know how to dress for this 'friend date' as he says it. I was at khole house having a movie marathon with her and some other girls.

We would have gone shopping but i didn't want to waste money, she said she would've paid but i disagreed still, and than she started talking about how i'm stubborn and too independent. It was 6:30 oh shit.

"I gotta go khloe see you tomorrow"

"Where are you going the movie is not even done."

"I know i have to do some grocery shopping, before it's to late."

"Oh uh okay see you tomorrow."

i grabbed my coat and walked out her house. I was now waiting at the bus stop. Around 6:40 the bus came...

I finally arrived to my apartment around 7:00 i walked inside my apartment took my boots off and ran to my room to find something to wear.

'No, no , no, no ugh i can't find anything. It's just a friend date so I'm just going to choose something simple. I found what i was looking for i looked at the time on my phone and notice it was 7:17.

"Damn i took that long Finding my clothing."

I walked into the bathroom brush my teeth first and flossed, i took a quick shower. When i was down i got dressed.

I put on my dress and sweater, i went back in the bathroom i did my hair into a bun. I walked out the bathroom, i grabbed my shoes and put them on. I was now done and it was 7:49.

I sat down on my coach to watch some tv. I heard a knock at my door around 7:54. I grabbed my purse and walked to the door i opened it to see him standing there looking captivating as always. I walked out and closed the door behind me.

"You look gorgeous tonight, i don't mean just tonight your always gorgeous. Sorry you look splendid tonight."

"T-thank you. I bet i look like a crimson red freak right now. You uh look great to."

"Just great."

"Yup."

"Oh you just hurt my feelings." He said while putting his hand on his chest.

"You'll sustain don't worry."

"I will be once we start this date. I mean this friend date."

He said while rubbing his neck.

"Yea" i said, rubbing my harms.

"Shall we."

"Yes we shall" i put enthusiasm on what i said so it wont be awkward.

He put his arms around mines and we walked to his car. It felt like hours had pass by while we were driving to the restaurant.

"Were almost there."

"It felt we been driving for hours."

I am really nervous about this, even though this isn't a real date. My plames are like sweaty ass fuck.

"If you won't stop complaining you will receive your punishment get your after this date."

"What type of punishment could you possibly have for me, none"

"Oh you would not want to know"

"Oh ,oh ,oh my gosh your nasty!. Don't talk to me."

"Aw come on i was just playing."

"Bianca please talk to me your going to make me cry." He started tickling me.

"Okay, okay i'm gonna talk to you ."