Chapter 6

Adrian pov

"Hey" i said in a weird ass happy tone.

"Oh hi, you scared me"

"Sorry, what are you reading?"

"Um Fifty shades of grey"

"Oh nice"

" Do um you come here often " she asked in a timid way.

"No, do you."

"Um yea." I mean only when i'm bored. I'm not trying to say I'm boring so no i don't always come here. I'm not trying to say only boring people come to the park."

She stopped ranting and i started laughing.

"What?"

"Nothing it's just that i asked you one question and you put other things into it, that i didn't even ask."

"Sorry."

"No it's okay"she looked down and started rubbing her shirt

"Why are you nervous ."

"What pft i'm not nervous."

"Then why are you rubbing your shirt."

"It's um just a habit i guess."

"Sure "

I sat down next to her but she scooted away from me fast. I scooted close to her, i like bothering her it's kinda funny she's so cute. She scooted away again. I scooted to her again. I snickered at her.

"What"

"Nothing."

"So i'm about to go to lunch would you like to come."

"I don-" she was interrupted by an annoying person. I pinched the brigde of my nose what the fuck does she want.

"What do you want Tiffany."

"Nothing i was just walking around than i saw you i thought i would say hey, so hey babe."

"Were not dating anymore how many times i gotta tell you that it's over which part don't you understand."

"I us together love. "I know you cheated on me but i'm forgiving you."

She said while pretending to cry. The bitch is so aggravating.

"Lets get the facts straight you cheated on me with your boss i didn't cheat on you with anyone."

"Uh maybe i should go."

"No Bianca you could stay Tiffany was just about to leave."

"I'm not leaving you here just so you can talk to this ugly ass bitch." Tiffany said.

"She is better looking than your ass and don't you ever call her a bitch she's far from that word."

"She is not good for you adrian i am."

"She's far from good Tiffany."

"Fuck you and your hoe."

"How is she one when she ain't sleeping in bed with strangers or bosses."

She kept on calling me names while walking away as fast as she can. When i turned back to talk to Bianca she wasn't there anymore. You have got to be fucking kidding me.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

I was looking for her but couldn't find her so i thought she already went home. I started driving home while driving i saw her at the bus stop. I stopped the car in front of her i got out the car and walked to where she was standing.