37 | t w i t t e r p a t e d

twitterpated.
(adj.) love-struck.

Cuddling with Hazel was therapeutic

Cuddling with Hazel was therapeutic. At first I was a little hesitant and nervous but the moment she rested her head on top my chest everything felt right. One of my hands was slowly running through her hair while the other was playing with her fingers. I don't think I've ever been this comfortable and happy in a long time. There was something about her being in my arms.

"My friends really liked you."

She tilted her head, looking up at me and flashing a adorable pearly white smile, "Really?" she asked nervously biting her lip.

"Yeah, all of them. Especially Mark, he told me to thank you about something. As for Dylan he finds you pretty attractive and totally out of my league. Even Ryder liked you alot and he doesn't really like much people." I explained with a smile. I was fucking ecstatic because this was the first time all my friends like someone I was dating.

"Ryder's your bestfriend right?" I nodded at her question.

"So now that I've met your friends..." she trailed placing her hand and drawing random shapes on my chest, "do you maybe wanna meet mine?"

I smiled at her question, "Of course, I'll be happy to."

Not even a second later she unlocked her phone calling Sia her best friend and putting it on speaker.

"Oh my God thank god you called. I'm staying over at Sam's and I think we're about to have sex but I don't know how I should initiate or to do things with him he's being so awkward and-" Hazel quickly turned off the speaker mode and jumped off the bed listening to whatever the hell Sia was saying, more like screaming. Geeze.

__

To say I was nervous would be an understatement.

Hazel never really had a proper relationship with someone before me so basically I was kind of her first boyfriend, the first one to meet her friends.

Was I scared? Hell yes. I've heard alot about her best friends it's almost all she talks about other than her favourite show, vampire diaries ofcourse. It was hard enough to make a good first impression infront of Hazel I can't imagine how judgy her friends could be. Or maybe they're not and I'm being the judgemental one here. I don't know what I'm going to do or say to make them like me.

"Hey they're almost here." Hazel's voice snapped me out of my thoughts, "Is everything okay? You look a little tense."

"I'm sorry I'm just a little nervous." I answered, ruffling my hair trying to smooth it a little.

"Ivan," Hazel said softly coming closer "There's nothing to be nervous about. They're going to love you, especially Sam. He has always whined about having a guy friend and I'm sure you both will bond."

I relaxed a little before holding her hips and bringing her more closer. She continued "And as for Sia she's going to be sweet to you at first, then a little sarcastic and then she's going to insult and threaten you-" I cut her off