27 | a l e x i t h y m a

alexithyma.
(n.)the inability to express your feelings.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement

All this while I thought Ivan was your stereotypical player, the 'bad boy' of our high school. Turns out he was just a normal guy.

A normal guy who was special to me. I've read enough books to know what I was feeling, I was over the denial stage and what I feel for Ivan was clear to me.

Of course, it isn't the first time I liked a guy but in the past I've never even tried to express my emotions or feelings. I thought it was dumb to do so since I had better things to do and focus. My school work, friends, family and books, my life revolved around these only.

This was getting too much for me and the only one who could help me get my mind clear at the moment is Sia. Without wasting another second I took out my phone and called her.

After a few rings Sia's high-pitched voice greeted me, "Hey b*tch."

"Pick me up in ten minutes. We are going to have a girl's day out." Not wanting to hear her argue or something I hung up the phone. It's time for some girl therapy.

"So are you gonna tell me what's going on?" Sia asked, raising one of her eyebrows and drinking the coffee casually from her cup

"It's Ivan. I have feelings for him." I said bluntly, not wanting to beat around the bush. Sia's eyes widened as she choked on her coffee and spilled it on her clothes.

"Way to be blunt Hazel. You could've at least given me a warning." Sia wiped her dress, glaring at me like I was responsible for the damage.

Maybe I was but that was least of my worries at the moment.

After a wiping her clothes and face with the tissue Sia opened her mouth to finally say something.