19 | h o m e

home.
(n.)a gathering place for family to join together in laughter. the one place you will always be surrounded by those who love you. a place or feeling of belonging.

I could feel Ivan's breath lightly tickling the back of my neck as he stood behind me while we tried to brush together

I could feel Ivan's breath lightly tickling the back of my neck as he stood behind me while we tried to brush together. Standing on his tip toes, Ivan tried to look his reflection in the mirror. A soft giggle escaped my lips as he cutely tried to stand higher.

"Stop laughing." Ivan murmured rubbing my shoulders gently in circles while staring at me through the mirror. I was about to retort back with a sarcastic comment but his pout prevented me to do so.

"Okay." I mumbled back with a huge grin plastered on my face. Ivan suddenly picked me up without a warning causing me let out an embarrassing squeak. "What are you doing you idiot!" I squealed out, terrified.

"Shh, you're safe. I won't let you go." He whispered, kissing my temple. Wrapping his arms around my waist, Ivan slowly entered my room, placing me in front my vanity table. Making his way towards my closet he carefully examined my outfits. I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. The way his nose scrunches up when he sees a dress he doesn't like or when his eyes glimmer with joy when he finds something new. Suddenly Ivan eyes widened, and he hurriedly took out something from the closet making me giggle again. He threw a blue short sleeve buttoned crop top and matching a-line floral skirt.

"Change into these while I'll be busy in my room changing too." Ivan ordered me, slamming the door on his way.

I knew whatever he was doing right now, it was to comfort me. And I appreciated every little gesture he made just to make me feel a little better.

I quickly changed into the blue crop top and the mini skirt. I grabbed the bag laying on the ground and threw in my wallet, notebook, pencil case and of course my phone. Taking a pair of matching earrings too, I quickly made my way towards our guestroom where Ivan was currently staying.

Without knocking, I entered the room only to see Ivan with blue denim jeans that hung dangerously low. My eyes widened after seeing his naked back, while my body froze. Of course, it wasn't the first time I saw someone shirtless but seeing Ivan shirtless made me feel things I shouldn't.

Till date I considered Ivan as the cute kind of guy but now he looked way sexier than anyone.

He turned around. I sucked in a sharp breath as his shirtless torso was exposed to me. To say I was gawking would be an understatement. He had a chiseled chest and the skin on it was glowing healthily. His shoulders were sculpted to perfection and anyone could have mistook him as a Calvin Klein Model.

The words engraved on his skin caught my attention. Not being able to control myself I extended my hand and touched it.

Tracing the inked words I asked him, "You have a tattoo?"
"Yeah. I was kinda tipsy, but I don't really regret it." He mumbled, placing his hand over mine protectively as if he was scared that my hand would disappear.