21 | f o r e l s k e t

forelsket.
(n.)the euphoria you experience when you are first falling in love.

"How was the class?" Ivan asked me, draping his arm over my shoulder

"How was the class?" Ivan asked me, draping his arm over my shoulder. A small but teasing smile crept upon my face, goosebumps lined my skin, not the kind than one gets in the cold, but the kind one gets when nothing else matters except right here.

"I had chemistry. How do you think it went?" I groaned, scrunching my face in absolute displeasure and disgust while Ivan just chuckled. The edge of my mouth which was turned downward automatically turned up hearing his laugh.

"My poor baby. You must be having a serious headache." He says in a high-pitched tone making me scowl.

"I am having a migraine. Not just a headache. I am telling you that teacher is so evil."

Ivan tried to say something but suddenly all I could hear were people around us. Everyone was staring, whispering and throwing daggers at me. As much as I wanted to avoid their cruel snark comments, I couldn't.

Ivan must have felt my body stiffen as he gave my hand a small squeeze. I tried to reassure him by smiling softly but the intensity of everyone's stares made my heart tremble a little.

What a slut.

I bet she's using him to become famous.

They actually look cute together.

"Everyone pay attention to your own fucking lives, if you even have one." I spun around to find Neel shouting at everyone staring and whispering mean things about me.

"Are you okay love?" Neel asked running towards me and taking hold of my free hand. As much as I was thankful that he stood up for me, I didn't feel any better when he held my hand. I gave him a reassurance smile and slowly pulled my hand away from his hold, awkwardly.

"Thank you so much Neel. You didn't have to do that."

"Are you mad? Of course, I had to. I could do anything for you love." He whispered softly, tucking the loose strand of hair behind my ear.

Love. Ew.

"Thank you." I whispered back, giving a small awkward laugh.

Crossing his arms, he gave me one of his signature smirks, "So are you coming to the party?" He asked casually.

I opened my hesitantly to say something but closed it soon since I haven't yet decided I was going to go or not. I had to ask Sia because going alone in a party would be just a bit weird.