chapter-57

Varun was in his room. He sat on the chair infront of the bed. He had papers in his lap. He was turning them with a pen in his hands.

He was writing something on those papers. He didn't notice Viraj standing behind him and peeping through those papers.

Viraj saw Varun sighing Niha's name on the papers. Viraj let out a grasp.

Listening this, Varun turned at him. He asked, " What do you want? Why are you in my room?"

" I came casually. But what are you doing? Why are you signing them with Niha's name?" Viraj questioned.

" Do you think my stubborn sister will sign when I ask her to do?", Varun asked.

Viraj nodded his head as no.

Viraj asked, " What will she do when she come to know this? Before that, does your handwriting matches?"

Varun raised his eyebrow and gave a quizzical look to him and said, " Do you think my sister has a very good handwriting that no one can copy? Then you are wrong. Her handwriting is just bunch of scribblings. No one can identify who wrote it."

Viraj agreed to him looking at Niha's sign.

" What will you do using them?", Viraj queried.

" Just wait and see," Varun said.

" By the way Varun, Is it ok here for you in this room?"

Varun kept the papers aside and said, " I am fine with where ever I am until I have my sister with me."

" It's not like that. It's actually my house. I mean our house. So, if you like it you can have that room."

" Don't overthink. I am here just because I want my sister far away from him. I would have taken her to any place if not here. You suggested here. So, I agreed in return with cash. That's it," Varun said.

" Can't you just he normal like before? Why do you have pinge me every second that I ain't a good father," Viraj said.

" That you are. You lost that by the second you told weren't your children when Niha's condition was critical. It was our mistake we thought to mend our relationship with you," Varun said making Viraj feel further bad.

" At that time, I don't know I have a daughter. How can I believe when some person comes and tells my daughter is in hospital and I am needed? I don't even know her existence, " Viraj replied.

" You could have atleast asked who came and said that rather than bluntly replying you don't have one. I need to sleep," Varun said and laid on the bed.

Viraj left from his room and went into Niha's room. He found Niha sleeping on the bed.

He went near her and smiled looking at her.

" My baby. I know I made many mistakes with respect to you. I don't know how to rectify them now. But, I am ready to do what you say.

But, please give me a chance dear. It's becoming difficult for me having known I had a daughter but she won't speak to me.

You know I used to ask your mom I always want a daughter. Everytime with eagerness I used to look for girl I got two boys. I won't feel bad though.

Today, You can't even decipher how much happy I felt after knowing the truth.

I am also sure that you're filled with my genes. That's the reason why you didn't take my offer," Viraj said proudly and patted on her head.

There was slight movement in Niha. So, he slowly removed his hand and went out.